34- DAYS ARE NUMBERED

❝...so much for being optimistic... ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

╰☆╮

AFTER A FEW DAYS of Castiel attempting to track down Crowley, he managed to find him at some house he's been staying at for a while. He didn't hesitate to call them to let them know and now Sam, Dean, and the Harvelles are packing to help get Crowley to give them the colt. Everyone is at Bobby's trying to get everything packed, unfortunately only three of them are heading out and that didn't include Raven. Dean wouldn't give her an actual explanation but she isn't going to quit asking until she receives a legitimate answer.

"I'm not going to stop asking," Raven says again for probably the twentieth time and it's obviously that Sam is growing annoyed by his glare but she didn't pay attention to him. She's hanging from the couch as Dean packs by a nearby table, trying his best to ignore her. "Tell me why I can't go and stop saying it's for my safety, Jo is going and she's like a year younger than me."

Dean sighs stopping his movements but still keeping not turning towards her. Raven smiles slightly thinking that she finally got Dean to break. He turns around the face her as Raven tries her best to keep her smug look to herself, but just as Dean opens his mouth to speak, Bobby comes into the room with his cellphone. The three of them in the room give him their undivided attention.

"We're gonna need help if we're gonna take Lucifer down," Bobby announces at the three of them with a slight smile of his face. The others look between themselves with raising eyebrows and questioning looks but no one gets the chance to speak.

The sound of a truck pulling into the yard causes them to look outside. Raven is the first one on her feet, her eyes widen at the sight of a very familiar blonde stepping out of the truck. Without wasting another second, Raven runs down the steps, managing to trip but not fall on the last step, and practically tackles the girl in a hug. The blonde chuckles but accepts the hug and wrapping her own arms around her, Raven's grip tightens, "I missed you, Pandora!"

"I missed you too, Rave," Pandora smiles and pats her back, the two stay in the hug for a little while more before Raven pulls back and grins at the blonde. Pandora looks behind her and notices the others, she smiles and walks into Dean's awaiting arms. Dean chuckles, "Told ya we'll see you soon."

As the two finish their greetings, Pandora makes her way slowly towards Sam. Raven beams at the sight of them and nudges Dean, she whispers something to him and Sam notices but rolls his eyes at both of them. Pandora smiles and hugs Sam. Raven bites down on her lip, "It's nice seeing you, Sam."

Unfortunately for the two watching, Sam whispers something to Pandora so they don't listen in on them and that only made Raven roll her eyes dramatically. From the top of the steps, Bobby watches as the four of them have their greetings but knowing that time is an essence, he has to cut their greetings short. "Hey, we got stuff to do."