SWEET DREAMS

❝...the trauma wrapped up in a pretty bow....❞

 FINALE PART TWO

FINALE PART TWO.

╰☆╮

Night has finally fallen, the team has been packing their cars for the trip they would be taking to Chicago. For Sam's fate. Raven is trying her hardest to swallow down the tears as she stands beside the trunk, watching Sam pile in the jugs of demon blood. She has already informed everyone she was staying back, they all agreed it was the best for her. This was the last night they would all be together.

Sam closes the trunk and Raven sniffs using the back of her hand to wipe the tears. So much for holding it in. She has grown so attached to the Winchester's, watching them drive down the highway to lose one of them is heartbreaking. Sam sighs softly and opens his arms, Raven doesn't hesitate to practically tackle the man. There's no sobs, no more crying, no angry shouts. Nothing much Sam's warm embrace whisking all her worrying thoughts away for a second.

"I'm sorry," Raven whispers, "I'm gonna miss you."

The grip around her tightens as Sam nods. His own words are lodged in the back of his throat. Everything at the moment feels too real, even for him. With a shaky breath he whispers back, "Me too. Please take care of Dean. You're good for him."

Raven doesn't say nothing. There's nothing to say.

Dean and Bobby step out of the house once they heard the trunk shut, finding Raven and Sam saying their last goodbyes. At least for now. Dean smiles gently at the scene in front of him forgetting momentarily about Sam's sacrifice. Castiel is standing nearby with his hands in his pocket almost supervising the scene.

"Ready?" Bobby sighs out, feeling the heavy tension in the air.

"One second," Raven calls out.

There's no more thing left to do on her checklist. She grabs ahold of Dean's hand and pulls him away from the group to speak privately. Raven lets out a deep sigh, her fingers holding his tightly, almost as if it's for the last time. Dean furrows his brows as he watches Raven practically break down but somehow she's holding her composure, "What's wrong, Rave?"

"Thank you," Raven smiles softly up at him. Her eyes glisten with tears yet they hold so much tenderness and warmth to them, he can't look away. Instead he brings his hand up her face and caresses her cheek. Raven places her hand on top of his as her smile widens slightly. She continues, "I-You mean so much to me, Dean. Please take care."

"Raven, it's gonna be fine," Dean states confidently. He had absolutely no idea why Raven seemed to acting like she was the one who was going to jump in the cage. He leans his forehead into hers as he notices her shaky appearance. Raven smiles and nods looking up into his eyes.