18- TIPPY TOES

❝...Next time answer the damn phone.... ❞

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

╰☆╮

RAVEN WAS PISSED, NO WAIT SCRATCH THAT, SHE WAS FURIOUS. NOT ONCE HAD DEAN TRIED TO contact Raven about what the hell was going on yet he managed to dial Bobby. Since Bobby wasn't having any of the drama, he put them on speaker as they explained everything and asked him to drive down. Of course, Raven being Raven tagged along without saying a word to Bobby about it and he was more than happy to take her along. Despite knowing the two for a short period of time, she believes they were close enough to tell things to each other, not exclude one another. She couldn't have been any more wrong.

Along the trip, Raven felt weird. Bobby seemed a bit off but she didn't bother questioning on the way to the Winchester's because she knew it was best to let it go. Again, the sick feeling in her stomach bubbled as she stayed in the car with Bobby but it was probably nothing. Probably nothing, we're the words she repeated convincing herself that it couldn't have been anything. It was Bobby. The same Bobby that raised Sam and Dean. Yet the sick feeling in her stomach made itself home.

Once they arrived at the motel the boys were staying at, the feeling subsided and instead, anger replaced the feeling. The second she comes to face Dean she wasn't going to hesitate to punch him. Not just at Dean but also the angles. Her feet were practically stomping down the hallway as her boots made a small 'thump' noise. Her hands were curled up into a fist, trying her best to keep herself under control. Bobby was ahead of Raven allowing him to see Dean before she could and when he knocked, the door opened to reveal Dean.

Bobby and Dean hug and patted backs or whatever they do as Raven stood behind them awkwardly but the anger still burning inside her though its intensity had gone down the moment her eyes locked with Dean's. He couldn't help but the small smile that appeared on his face but it slowly disappeared when Raven was unimpressed with him. Her lips were tugged downwards in a frown but her eyes still shone with that soft sparkle she always held. Despite everything. At first, the two simply stare at each other unable to say anything, no words were exchanged during their gaze but Raven reacts first, her eyes water slightly and practically jumps into Dean's arms. Her arms wrap around his neck as she digs her face into his neck, stunned by her actions, Dean hesitatingly hugs Raven his arms wrapping around her waist like they did back at the motel once.

He felt utterly confused as to why Raven had hugged him like she was truly worried about him and as they stood with their bodies intertwined, it felt perfect. Raven inhales Dean's smell, whiskey, leather, and his natural scent that was impossible to describe yet it held a sense of warmth. Raven pulls away from the hug his actions were still known to her. Dean was still slightly shocked at everything and Raven debated for a second but she wasn't going to let him off so easily.