24- RAPHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

❝...You're full of shit. Let's go... ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

╰☆╮

THE BAR WASN'T ALL THAT FULL, SOME drunks here and there as well as some truckers but other than that, it was mainly them. Last time Raven was at a bar, she got wasted and some guy tried to flirt his way into her pants. That also happened to be the day Dean was forced to torture some demon only to end up in the hospital. The fact that she got wasted that day still lingered in her mind with guilt but she was pushing it back, she didn't need that type of guilt. That didn't mean that memory would burn away so easily, just like the hunts flashed before her eyes every time she closed them at night.

"So, how did you get roped in with those two?" Pandora lifts a brow, looking at the brunette in curiosity. It wasn't like them to allow a normal person to join them on hunts, especially after they saved their lives. Dean was always the one who stood his ground about it, he wouldn't just let anyone tag along yet, Raven was that one person.

Raven's innocent brown eyes widen and flicker over to Pandora, playing with her glass of cup of whiskey, she was caught off guard by her sudden interest. She truly believed the blonde couldn't give a single care about her but she was wrong. Raven's lips part unsure of what the say, her mind fried at the moment. Instead, she smiles softly and looks down at the caramel colored drink that Raven had no interest in drinking. "It's a long story."

"We have time," Pandora shrugs her shoulders, her tone sounding only a tad hesitant. She didn't want to pry but she was genuinely curious about her situation and wanted to know what the brothers saw in her that drove them to keep her by their side.

"Uh, well, there was a werewolf in the company I worked at and when I was working after hours, he attacked me and I shot him," Raven's throat starts to close up and she downs the whiskey, the tingling sensation burning her throat for a second. "Someone saw and I, uh, didn't kill the werewolf who ended up killing the man. I killed it afterwards. After the whole thing I was forced to run away and so I did. I was hiding from the police and eventually ran into the Winchesters. Being stupid and illogical at the moment, I threatened Dean with a gun if they didn't let me join and here I am today."

"Well shit," Pandora mumbles turning back to her glass and drinking from it. That must've been hard for someone who had no idea about what lurked at night. She couldn't even begin to imagine the pain and all the nightmares that's currently circling around in her mind. "You threatened Dean? With a gun?"

Raven waved over the bartender, nodding her head at the blonde. The alcohol was already taking its course and despite knowing she was light weight, it didn't stop her from having another drink. "Y-yeah. He threw holy water at me so, I guess we're even."

Pandora couldn't even help but laugh at her sentence, she truly did miss a lot. When she was talking to Dean earlier, it was obvious he was trying his best to protect the brunette from getting seriously hurt and she would blame him. Raven did truly seem like a genuine person. Until it hit her. Everything that the boys brought was never good, she didn't want to think about it even say it aloud but she had to let her know. "Number one rule dealing with Sam and Dean, don't get too close."