32- SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION

❝...Oh, this is going to be golden... ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

╰☆╮

THE SECOND Chuck texted them crying for help, the three of them packed up everything and set out to drive all night towards him. During the drive, Sam and Dean specifically told her not to fight him or cause any mishaps like the last time. Over the months Raven managed to let it go and get over the events that took place that time, besides after the whole Gabriel thing, any chance of possibly helping the Winchesters went down the drain so for now, she's just tagging along for both curiosity and because she has no where else to go.

She attempted to contact her mother but the line is disconnected and after doing some digging of her only, her mother sold the house and moved on with her live. Tracking her down would be a waste of time and energy and Raven did tell her to find someone. She just never believed the woman would remove herself from her life permanently. Guess that's what it meant to be a hunter. Raven did read some of her father's journal and all it talked about are the people he ran into and whatever monster he was hunting that week.

The man wasn't completely heartless and actually mentioned her in his journal a couple of times. It brought a sense of warmth that she never believed she would feel coming from the old man but it was there. It was an odd feeling and a bit overwhelming but it felt right.

Raven snaps back when the car screeches and Dean hastily parks the car. Without batting an eye, the two brother quickly jump out of the impala and Raven takes a second processing what's going on before she's catching up to them. She practically runs into Dean when he stops to inspect the line of identical Impala's. Raven huffs ready to say something but follows his gaze and her mouth drops at the sight. She brings her hands up to her eyes and rubs them making sure she's not dreaming.

"Hey, c'mon!" Sam calls out for them not noticing the Impalas. Raven looks again to find them still parked out there. Furrowing her brows, she quickly rubs over to Sam's side, her short legs unmatched by Sam's ridiculously long legs. They find Chuck mumbling to himself as she paces in front of the hotel. Sam calls out for him, "Chuck! There you are."

"Guys!" Chuck turns around finding them with his eyes widen and Raven lifts a brow amusingly. She wasn't exactly sure why the man's surprised to see them when he's the one that texted them. His eyes find Raven's figure and gulps, "Raven."

"Sorry about last time," Raven smiles sheepishly, nodding her head. Truth be told, she's felt guilty about the whole accident and apologizing she felt some weight lift from her shoulders.

Chuck gives her tightlipped smile seeming to appreciate her apology. He looks between them, his face scrunching up in confusion, "What are you guys doing here?"

The three of them share a quick glance. Dean shifts, "You told us to come."

"Ah, no I didn't." Chuck chuckles nervously shaking his head at their assumption. Raven quirks a brow, she looks around the area finding the whole thing weird. She returns her gaze back to Chuck and tilts her head in confusion.