7- SIREN STRIPPER HUNT

❝...I'll what? Only hold you back?... ❞

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

╰☆╮

DEAN WINCHESTER IS AN ASSHOLE. THAT MUCH Raven knew when she first knew the guys but Sam had told her it's his behavior when they meet someone new. That it'll take a couple of days but Raven knew it was bullshit. For one, when they checked into a new motel he didn't let her have her own room. Secondly, he told her to either sleep on the couch or share a bed with Sam and Raven didn't like the idea of sharing a bed with a stranger so she slept on the couch.

Then again, Raven couldn't sleep at all so she stayed awake and staring at the ceiling all night. There was random moments when she would end up sleeping but not long after she would wake up in a cold sweat. It was harder to keep herself from sleeping since there was two professional hunters in the room, especially when she would try and go to the bathroom. One of them would stir and Raven would pause on her movements until they stopped and everything was once again quite.

By now, Sam was already awake and had gone to the bathroom as Raven slipped on the same clothes she's been wearing for a couple of days. She refused to sleep in own clothes and told the boys she wanted something comfortable to wear so reluctantly, Dean gave her one of his flannels and a pair of boxers she could use as shorts.

Raven deemed it as one step closer to gaining Dean's trust. Or she hoped; Dean was a lot harder to read, to understand than his brother and not only that but she feels some type of unacknowledged tension in the air when they're in the same room. It was awkward especially since Raven didn't actually know the two and she'll be stuck with them for a while.

It was better to be stuck with hunters, she assumed, then some random strangers. At least then they have some type of adventure to offer her. She looks over at Dean to notice him still asleep but just as she zips up her jeans, he wakes up with a slight gasp when a truck honked nearby.

Dean briefly glances at Raven but when he hears his brother's voice coming from the bathroom, he focuses on his conversation only making out some words from the closed door. Raven ignores Dean and unlike him, she didn't bother eavesdropping on the conversation and instead slips on her worn down flats.

When Sam finishes his phone call, Dean pretends to go back to sleep and Sam emerges from the bathroom giving Raven a smile to which she returns, and looks at his brother for a while before hitting him in the legs. "Hey. Up and at 'em, kiddo."

Dean groans pretending he just woke up from his sleep making Raven scoff to herself and shake her head. She folds the clothes Dean leant her and watches their interaction, a little curios about the whole thing. He rubs his eyes, "You're up early. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I was in the can." Sam states, fixing his shoes. Dean looks at his brother with a raised brow, "Yeah?"

At that moment Raven wanted to laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation but she had no place to do so. Instead she rolls her eyes and placed Dean's clothes on his bed before going into the bathroom ignoring his stare.