23- SCARY HUNTER

❝...no one said she would be scary... ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

╰☆╮

THE AWKWARD ENCOUNTER THAT happened back in the sheriffs office had left Raven shocked. She wasn't sure how to answer the blonde and if it weren't for Dean intervening than surely she wouldn't have tagged along but she sat in the back seat with Castiel, having a hushed conversation about what she assumed her and probably Sam. Raven was trying her best to ignore the feeling of her eyes burning the back of her head but when there's a scary hunter in the backseat, it's kind of hard to ignore. Sam has told her stories about the blonde and she didn't miss the small spark in his eyes when he spoke about her but he failed to mention she wasn't too kind to strangers.

"Hey, you okay?" Dean tears his gaze from the road, looking over at the brunette who was fidgeting in the front seat. With Raven in the front seat, he was able to notice the small movements she made when something was wrong or when the leather seat would grow uncomfortable yet she refused to say anything, Dean was able to tell.

Raven stops her fidgeting, her cheeks slightly flushing due to getting caught. Turning her head slightly, Pandora didn't seem to notice their interaction but then again, she was a skilled hunter. Swallowing softly, Raven nods her head. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

"Oh really?" Dean challenges, getting a hum of agreement from Raven. He lifts a brow at her but Raven doesn't back down, she keeps up her lie and even smiles innocently but Dean narrows his eyes. Looking between the road and the female, he questions her, "So, this doesn't have to do with the hunter sitting in the backseat?"

"Psh, No!" Raven shakes her head, laughing nervously as Dean manages to see through her lie. She looks back at him to see an unimpressed expression. Raven couldn't help be intimidated by her, she held a similar persona as Dean when she first met him, though hers was more frightening. "Okay, maybe, a little, no one said she would be scary!"

Dean couldn't hold back the amusing smile that made its way onto his face. He has known Pandora for almost all his life, he knew what happened to her brother, how she flirts, how she wants cheese with her pretzels, how she denies her feelings for Sam but they're obviously there and seeing Raven shudder under her gaze is almost amusing. Though, he understood why. Pandora isn't one to easily trust someone, they've been through the tough times together and he understood.

"Don't worry, Ray, she'll warm up to you," Dean reassures. And it wasn't a lie. Once Pandora gets to know Raven, she'll love the girl. It was hard not to love her, she was practically radiating in sunshine and happiness even after everything she's been through. "I know her."

─── ⊹ ───

Once the four of them arrived at the hospital, they crowded around the window staring at the man who was paralyzed and sitting in a wheelchair looking practically dead. Raven's eyes soften at the man, if that's how the appeared to be after Raphael used him the would Dean look the same after Micheal used him? Not only that but the poor man in front of them would never be able to be the same again, an archangel has done that to him. The same angels that the Bible praised.