Chapter 1: Never leave mad

I hate you, I scream as I violently throw clothes into my suitcase. "Don't be mad at me because you can't get your way" my mom said. "I'm not mad because I can't get my way, I'm mad because you are ruining my social life, you always tell me I need to go out with friends then when I finally try to you say no." I screamed at my mom. I zipped up my suit case and started to race down the stairs practically falling down them. I make sure I have my wallet, phone and charger before I open the door because I had the feeling I am forgetting something. As I was leaving I heard my mother yell "Elizabeth Chloe Harris get back here" I turned around to look back at her and as I walked away, then slammed the door and sprinted away with my suitcase, backpack, and myself. I never even looked back which is one thing I will regret for the rest of my life.

*12 hours earlier*
Come on Elizabeth, Joey said and poked my arm as we walked down the hallway. "It's winter break now, you can't just stay inside you bedroom like a hermit all break." Joey said. I can and I will I replied. "Its just one little party, it won't hurt" he said. "Just the thought of going to a party is hurting my soul" I said. I have know you basically your entire life and you never do anything exciting he said. Hey, I went to that carnival that one time, I replied. "Oh, excuse me you mean the carnival where all you did was sit in the food area, eat and listen to Panic at the Disco" Joey said. "You have a point but the only good thing about a carnival is the food." I said. "That's not the point he said, you are going to go to this party, there will be me and most importantly snacks everywhere" He said. Ok, you sold me, I said. Wait the easily he replied. "Once you mention food I'm all in" I said. As I walked out of the school doors towards my moms car, I heard Joey scream "you better be there as I climbed into the car"

As we walked into the house I put my backpack down and walked toward the fridge. "Are you excited, you have the next two weeks out of school" my mom asked as I bit into a apple. I am excited that finals are over and none of my teachers gave me any homework or project's over the break, I said. "Do you have any plans of anything to do over the break, you need to get out of the house and hang out with friends" my mom said. Nothing much, Oh wait, actually can I go to this party that is at my friends Amber house I asked. Absolutely not, my mother stated firmly. Why not, I asked? Because I haven't met her parents my Mom said as she walked into the laundry room. "But Joey is going and you know how strict his parents are" I said. "But Joeys parents don't have the same parenting style that I have" she said as she was folding towels. FINE THEN I screamed at her and ran upstairs to my room, grabbed my suitcase and started violently throwing clothes into it.

*present time*
I ran until I was out of breath and decided to go get a drink and some snacks. I stopped at the corner store and grabbed a bag of chips, a soda and a bag of candy. Your total will be $4.24, the cashier said. I handed him a $5 bill from my wallet. He bagged the snacks, and gave me the change and receipt. He gave me a small smile and said "Thank you" as I walked out of the store. I walked towards the woods, which is more like the only place where there are trees that haven't been cut down to build a neighborhood. It takes 20 minutes but I finally make it. I walk to the center of the "woods", find a large tree and sit against it. I start to eat my chips and decide to listen to music. As I check my bag I realize that when I had the feeling I left something it was my headphones. I finished my snacks and drink before deciding that I am going to go back to retrieve my headphones.

By the time I got home the sun started to set and it looked like cotton candy because the sky was pink and blue. It was wierd because I opened the front door and expected my mom to run me to scold me about the dangers of being alone and defenseless, but she didn't. It was a ominous quiet that I didn't like. I walked into the kitchen to my moms phone that had a note attached to it that said "play the first video". I did as the note instructed and played the video. "Hey baby" it said as it played through her phone speaker, it was her voice but the screen was black so I couldn't see her face."I need you to listen closely, I need you to find your father, his name is Dean Winchester and his phone number is 952-095-5572. Call him, tell him that your his daughter, there is a leather jacket in a bag in the closet hallway. Grab that and show it to him, it is your proof that your his daughter. After this message is over I need you to grab the jacket, the money in the vacation fund jar , then run as fast as you can until your safe then call your father. I love you baby forever and always and I forgive you." After the message ended I stood still in shock then ran to the hall closet to grab the jacket. I was in such a rush that I didn't even notice the blood marks on the floor. It looks as if someone was dragged through the blood. I get back on track, grab the money then run outside and don't stop until I reach the corner store I just bought snacks from, and dial the phone number my mother gave me.