Chapter 14:Kitten

Elizabeth P.O.V

I watch Dean close my door then I get up and walk to the bathroom and was my face. I decide that I am just going to go to bed. While laying in bed I think about how I am glad I finally told Dean how I feel because the truth is I really didn't feel like they needed me in their life for extra stress. I finally fall asleep after I put on some music.

The only thing I did the next few days was sit in bed and sleep or go on Pinterest. Dean or Sam would bring me food and I wouldn't eat it. When I heard one of then coming to see if I ate I would pretend I was sleeping because I didn't feel like eating, I wasn't hungry. Sadly the last time I didn't hear Dean coming and he opened the door. "You need to eat" he said. "I am not hungry" I responded. "What will you eat, I will get you anything" he said. "Potato soup" I say, "My mom used to make it" I continued. "Ok, give me an hour" he said, and walked out. Dean came back an hour later and gave me the soup. I ate a few bites then decided I wanted to take a shower. After I ate and showered I went to bed. I woke up the next morning and I felt better then I had been in a few days. I actually get ready for the day. I loosely curled my hair, threw on light makeup, then put on light washed ripped jeans, a gray shirt with a blue flannel. I walk out and say to Dean "Good morning". "You seem like your in a good mood" Dean says. "Well i woke up this morning and decided today would be a good day". "Where is Sam" I ask. "He went out to go get something" Dean said. "Ok" I say as I head to the kitchen. I make myself a sandwich with some potato chips. I go to my room and eat my food. Sam and Dean walk into my room. "What's in your hand" I ask Sam who has his arm behind his back. "Well I thought that this would help you not feel so lonely" he said as he showed me a tiny fluffy orange kitten. "No you didn't" I say in disbelief. I grab the tiny kitten. "Hi little one" I say to it. "She's a girl" Sam says. "What made you think of getting a cat" I ask. "It was Sam's idea" Dean said. "Well you told me how much you love cats and I thought it would help you feel better" he explained. I hugged Sam and said "it did so much, thank you" I hug Dean and say "thank you for going along with it". "Well he kind of surprised me too, he just showed up with her and I couldn't say no". "Well thank you for going along with it" I say. "Well you can come with me to the store to get things for her, I thought you might of wanted to pick out cat things" Sam said. "Ok, give me five minutes" I say, then Sam and Dean walk out of my room. I stare at the kitten in disbelief then start petting her. "What should I name you" I say out loud. "How about angel.... No to classic. What about joy.... No that's too wierd. I will think about it at the store. I print put a list of things you need for a cat from Pinterest. I decide to lock her in the bathroom with a blanket then I leave to go to the store.

Me and Sam go to Petco. "Did you think about what you were going to name her" Sam asks as we were walking toward the cat section". "Nothing really special" I say as I walk up to the cat litter. I grab a tub of lightweight glade litter. "It smells nice and is good for weak people like me" I say. I also grab a cyan litter box with a cyan litter scooper. We move onto food, "it says here to get dry and wet cat food" I say. "Well her is some kitten dry food" Sam says as he points to some cat food. I grab it and say "that should work".I then find some canned kitten food. I walk over and look at the cat food and water bowls. I get one that is light gray and has cyan and gold fish on it for her water, then a cyan bowl with gray and gold mouses on it. We walk over to the cat toys and sam grabs a laser pointer "this should be fun" he says and throws it in the cart then I laughter at his comment. I grab some classic mouse and ball toys also, and a bird on a string. I also grab her a gray cat bed that comes with a cat blanket. Then the last thing I get is some flea shampoo and a cat grooming kit "Anything else a cat will need" Sam asks. "Nope" I say. We pay for the cat supplies, pick up some pizza then go home. We bring all of the cat stuff inside along with the pizza. I go and grab her and bring her back to the kitchen with me.

We all sit down at the table and eat pizza. "How was shopping" Dean asks as he takes a bite of pizza. "It was very pet like" I say as I take a sip of water and pet my kitten. "Have you come up with any names yet" Sam asks. "Not yet I'm still thinking" I reply. "I'm thinking about making a cat tree for her to play on, I saw a spare rug in a room and some wood in the garage and I know how to use power tools" I explain. "I don't think that you using a saw is a good idea" Dean says. "I have done it before" I say. "I still don't like the idea, you are really clumsy" he says as he takes another bite of pizza. "No I'm not" I say. "You tripped walking up the stairs today" Sam says. "Its not my fault the stairs are close together" I say as I stand up."I will show you guys who's clumsy" I say. I go put my new kitten in my bathroom then I walk toward the room where I saw the rug and grab it, then I walk to the garage and look for the proper wood. I find the electric saw and plug it in. I draw out my design and me sure out the wood. I sketch on the wood where I need to cut and start cutting. I look away for 2 seconds because I thought I saw something in the corner of my eye and I cut my hand open. Blood starts pouring out of my hand like a water fall as I yell "Fuck Fuck Fuck" the blood starts forming a puddle under me "Damn it" I curse. Sam and Dean come running into the garage. "What did you do" Dean asked as he took off his flannel and put it onto my hand with pressure. "What does it look like" I say. As the blood soakes Dean's flannel until its dripping on the floor. "I think I need to sit down" I say as I start getting light headed. Dean picks me up and carries me into the kitchen and sits me on the counter. Sam takes over and takes the flannel off of my hand. "Its pretty deep" Sam says. "How bad" Dean asks. "It Needs stitches" Sam says and goes into a cabinet to get a first aid kit which was just a box with a needle, thread, sizzors, gauze, and a bottle of whiskey which Dean takes out and takes a swig of. The bleeding finally slowed down enough to where Sam can start stitching my hand. I take 3 Advil and he sticks the needled into my hand. I wince and look away. Once Sam finished sewing it up he pours the whiskey on it and I wince again. He wraps my hand in gauze and says "all done". I stare at him and start laughing. "What funny, you almost cut your hand off" Dean says in a angry tone. I continue laughing and Sam says "well whats so funny". I manage to say between gasps of air "I am pathetic". "What do you mean" Sam asks. As I wipe away a tear I say "I am a big klutz". I watch dean as he says "you are and I need this" and he grabs the whiskey and walks away. Sam just stands up and walks away shaking his head leaving me laughing to myself in the kitchen. I go back to my room and set up all of the cat stuff. I turn on and watch law and order. "I will name you Olivia" I say to the kitten. "Hey Olivia" I say to my cat to try to teach her, her name I fall asleep cuddling with Olivia and watching law and order.

Dean P.O.V

I wake up the next morning and go make coffee. Sam walks in and grabs a cup. "Is Elizabeth still sleeping" he asks. "Yep" I say. "We need to hide all of the power tools" Sam says. "I couldn't agree with you more" I say as I sip my coffee. "When should we wake her up" Sam asks. "Noon at the latest" I say. I walk into the library and open my laptop. I turn it on and start looking for cases.
I look at the clock and it is 1:00. "You should go wake her up" I tell Sam. "Ok" he says and walk away. He comes back a couple minutes later with a paniced look on his face as says "she's gone"

----------------------------------------------------Well that chapter was kinda intense. I wonder where Elizebeth is? Read the next chapter to find out. This chapter is longer then I normally write so i hope you like it. Thank you for reading and your support. Talk to you next time I publish a chapter.❤❤