Chapter 11: The Bunker

Elizabeth P.O.V

We stop at a gas station so I can change my clothes. I put on a pair of sweat pants and a plain black  T-shirt with my boot of course and a sandal. I put my hair into a basic braid then I wash my face. Lucky the bathroom was a one person bathroom so I didn't have to worry about anyone walking in on me. I throw my ripped shirt away then walk back to the impala. "We got you some snacks" Dean says as I get into the car. I look through the bag and see gummy worms, basic lays potato chips, a candy bar, and a bottle of water. "Not to bad" I say. Dean somehow fixed the broken window when I was in the gas station. Sam and Dean also cleaned the glass out of the car which I was greatful for. I listen to the music Dean had on and feeling safe I drifted away to sleep.

Dean P.O.V

I look back and see Elizabeth sleeping comfortably. "Elizabeth passed out" Sam said. "Poor girl" I say, "I can imagine what she went through" I continue. "We need to keep her on extra lockdown since everything is after her" Sam says. "I agree, it we can't just keep her locked up all the time" I say. "Maybe for the first month she can stay in the bunker, while we think of a better plan later. "That should work for now" I say as I continue to drive.

Elizabeth P.O.V

All I can hear is the sound of my footsteps hitting the ground and "you will be mine and your dad can't save you now" repeating over and over. I can see the demon chasing me, but i can never get away. I trip and it grabs me and I scream "NO, NO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME". I can hear a faint "Elizabeth...... Elizabeth wake up." My eyes shoot open to see the car stopped and Sam and Dean looking back at me. "Are you ok" Sam asks. "Yea, it was just a nightmare" I say. "Are you sure your ok" Dean asks. "Im sure" i say. But I really wasn't, all I was doing since the incident happened was reliving it in my head. I thought I could escape it while I sleepin  but I guess I was wrong. Dean started driving again when I asked "how much longer until we get to the bunker". "About two and a half hours" Sam says. "Ok, thank you" I say. "No problem" Sam says.
I guess sleeping is not an option anymore I think to myself. I decide to draw in a sketchbook. I always did this on road trips with my mom. I decide I am just going to draw a cat because I honestly love cats. I had a cat when i was little but she got hit by a car and I have been to scared since to get another cat. I open the gummy worms and start eating them while drawing. Sam and Dean start eating beef jerky and start rocking out to music. It took me a hour but after I drew the cat I put my sketch book up and start thinking about random things.

I space out for the next hour and a half until we get to the bunker. "Were here" Dean says. I look around and see a really big hill "where is it" I ask. "Follow me and I will show you" Sam says. Dean granb the bags while Sam shows me where the bunker is. We turn the corner and I see a door in the hill. Sam uses a key and opens the door. We walk down a metal spiral staircase then out a separate door. When we walk through the door I am amazed, the room is gigantic. "This is our home" Sam says. "Its awesome" I say. We walk across a metal chain platform then down another staircase to the ground floor. Sam starts to give me the tour. "This is the library and place we work" he says as he points to three desks with books in shelves all around them. I can hear Dean walk in and he asks me "so what do you think of the place". "I think its awesome" I say "but how does this place get power" I ask. "We actually don't know" Sam says. "If you follow me I will show you the kitchen" Sam says as he starts walking. I follow him to the kitchen and say "it's very clean" I say. "What does that mean" Dean asks. "Well I kinda expected it to be dirty" I say. "I am offended" Dean says jokingly. "Well take it as a compliment then" I say. "Where are your rooms" I ask. "Follow me" Sam says and I do. We walk down a long hallway, take a right then walk down a corridor until we get to the second to last door. "This is my room" Sam says. We walk in and it doesn't have very much to it ,a bed, a desk, a dresser, a TV and a closet. "Its nice for a guys room" I say. "Thank you" Sam says.
"Now if you follow me I will show you my room" Dean says. I follow him to the other side of the bunker until we reach a curved corridor Deans room is the one in the middle. We walk in and his room has weapons on the walls, a bed, a dresser, nightstands, a flat screen TV, a desk, and many other things. "I love it" I say. "Can I touch it" I ask as I point to a sword that is curved. "Sure" Dean says as he pulls it off of the wall. I pick it up and it is surprising light. "Woah" I say as I see it shinning in the light.  "Here" I say as I give the sword back to Dean. "We decided to put you in a room that is between both of our rooms" Sam says. "Are you ok with that" Dean asks. "Yea" I say back. Dean shows me to my room. I walk in and see that there is just plan furniture and no color, but besides that it is a big room. There is a big closet and a bathroom attached to it. "Is this big enough" Dean asks. "No, its perfect, thank you" I say. "No problem kiddo" Dean replies. "here are your bags" Sam says as he walks in and puts my bags down. "Thank you" I say. Sam walks off and Dean says " I will leave you to mark your territory" then walks away. I start hanging up my clothes or putting them in drawers. I wipe everything down because there is a little bit of dust on things. After about an hour of me “marking my territory” Dean walk in and says "Sam is going to take you to Target so you can get things for your room". "Really" I ask. "I think you and him should spend some time together" Dean says, "you will leave in 10 minutes" he continues then leaves. "Well I guess this is officially my life" I say to myself.