Chapter 5: Demons suck

Deans P.O.V

I filled in Sam as we were on our way to the crime scene "Another body was found with the same m.o. The heart was ripped out, it was a farmer and the body was found in the middle of a farm. "This looks like a werewolf" Sam said. "I don't know, my gut doesn't feel like its a werewolf" I said. "Dude, just look at the way these farmers were killed" Sam said. "Then why were there demons in town" I asked. "Maybe its just a coincidence" Sam said. "Not in a town this small" I said, "I will figure this out" I told Sam. "You do that Dean" Sam said. "I can't find any connection between the victims beside they are all farmers, their all male, and went they all went to the local bar" Sam said. "The bar that's right by the city limits" I asked. "Yea, why do you ask" Sam said. "Because that's the bar I went to and killed that demon in" I said. "Maybe its a demon that's mimicking the way a werewolf kills its victims." I said. "Ok, let's pretend that your theory is correct, why would a demon try to pretend to be a werewolf" Sam asked. "I don't know" I said, but I will figure it out"

When reached the 3rd crime scene
We were greeted by the sheriff. "Howdy I am sheriff Rick". "Agents Jackson and West" I said as me and Sam shook the sheriff's hand. "What brings you boys out here" he asked. "The 3 murders that have happened" I said. "But we didn't call you out here" the Sheriff said. "Once the murder count becomes more then two it becomes part of our problem" Sam told the sheriff. "Well then, the body was discovered yesterday morning just lying here in this field. We can't find anything to connect the victims except their all farmers and they lived in the same town." the sheriff said. The sheriffs phone started to ring "excuse me" he said as he walked away. "So what do we do now" I asked Sam. "We can go get the case files and look them over" Sam said. When we saw the sheriff walking back over toward us we stopped talking. "Another body was discovered about 10 miles from here, but instead of him being in a field he was discovered in his barn." The sheriff explained to us. "You and your partner can head over the the crime scene while me and my men finish up over here" the sheriff said. "Ok" I said as me and Sam walked away.

Me and sam got into the impala and started driving toward the most recent crime scene. "Looks like the sheriff and the cops here aren't going to be any help to us"I said. We reached the crime scene in about 15 minutes. We walked into the barn and saw the body. Sam walked over to the body to exam it while I looked around the barn. "The heart was also ripped out" Sam said. "But what was the change in m.o, why kill him in a barn" he asked. "Well maybe it isn't a werewolf" I said. "What gives you proof" Sam asked. I lifter up a piece of wood to revel a hole in the ground with a heart. "That gives me proof" I said as I pointed to the heart, the werewolf would've eaten it, not saved it for layer". "Well let's go back to all of the other crime scenes and see if we can find a heart. We found the 3rd victims heart in some tall grass in the middle of a field, the 2nd victims heart inside a milk bucket, but we couldn't find the 1st victims heart. "Are you sure we looked everywhere" Sam asked. "Of course" I said. "Well let's just head back to the motel and look through the case files" Sam said.

On the way back to the motel we talked about Elizabeth. "Admit it dean, she looks just like you" Sam said. "I guess she kinda looks like me" I replied. "So how do you feel that you now have to watch over her." Sam asked. "Its wierd, as soon as I saw her I got this like parental intuition. Its something that I have never felt about someone ever." I said. "What does it feel like" Sam asked. "It just feels like you will do anything to protect them, and it feels like overwhelming love." I explained. "Or you have just gotten soft in your old age" Sam said as he laughed. I punched him on the are and said "your the one getting soft".

We make it back to the motel and I go to Elizabeths room to check on her. I knocked and no answer. "Hello" I say as I knock. "I start to get worried and bang harder on the door. "She gave you a key to her room right" I asked Sam. "Yea" he said as he handed me the key. As I walked in I looked over at the bed and see her knocked out cold. I looked at the TV and see criminal minds playing,"Criminal minds" I say under my breath with a little giggle. Me and Sam back out of the room slowly even though we could've slammed that door as hard as we could and she still would've been knocked out cold. "That's what I'm talking about" I say to Sam as we walk into our room. "I don't even know her and I got worried" I said. "Lets just look at the case and try to figure out that's going on in this town." Sam says.

After about an hour of looking through case files and doing research I decide to take a break. I go and sit down on my bed and text Elizabeth "text me or come to my room when you wake up, we will order food or go get some." "Who you texting" Sam asked. "Elizabeth, I was just telling her to tell me when she wakes up so we can get food." I said. "That's one thing that that kid got from you, she can eat like a cow" Sam said. "Are you calling me a cow" I asked. "No I am just saying you eat like one. Then all of a sudden Castiel pops into the room and makes me jump. "Damnit Cas, I told you to warn me before you do that" I said slightly annoyed. "Sorry, but this is important, there has been talk on angel radio that someone very important was found today. They were talking about a girl, she is very important and both demons and angels are looking for her. Her name is Elizabeth and they are claiming that she is Deans daughter." Cas said.