Chapter 6: Elizabeth Kidnapped

Deans P.O.V

"What do you mean Cas" Sam asked. "Is it true dean, do you have a daughter", Cas asked. "Why does that matter" I asked. "Because everyone in heaven and hell is after her" Cas said. "Why are they looking for her" Sam asked. "They are saying that another winchester could be very destructive to their kind, and they can use her as a bargaining chip" Cas explained. "I will go get her" Sam said and he walked toward the door. "Did you know you had a daughter" Cas asked me. "No, she just came to me after her mother told her too" Sam came back in with a panicked look, "She's not in her room and the room is destroyed". I ran out of the room and went into her room. The room was trashed, there was blood on the floor and it looked like she put up a fight. "Damn it" I cursed out loud. "What does she look like" Cas asked. "She has a picture of her and her mom on her lap as her lock screen" Sam said. We all start frantically looking for her laptop. "Found it" Sam shouted as he pulled it from under the mattress. He turned it on and showed Cas "She is the one on the left". "Ok, let's start checking street cams" Sam said. "On it" I replied. After about an hour of looking Sam finds something "It is a red Dodge truck" he says. "The last known sighting of them was right here on Vermont avenue, so they took and off road between Vermont and Briar ave." He explained. "I can't believe they got her while we were right next door to her" I said. Next thing I know I get a phone call from Crowley. "Hello squirrel, I know by now you have noticed the disappearance of your daughter, meet me at the same diner you met her in, and we'll talk about negation then, but sorry can't talk much kinda busy". "Help me" I can hear Elizabeth cry out in the background" then the phone hangs up. "Damnit" I say as I throw my phone in frustration. "Let's go" I say as I grab my jacket and gun.

We get to the diner, I park make sure that my gun is loaded and start to head inside. All that was going through my head at the time was red, blood and anger. We walk in and see Crowley sitting in a booth across the diner. "Hello Boys" he said. "Cut the crap Crowley, where is she" I said angrily. "Hold on before you get too feisty, she is fine" Crowley said. "How did you even find her" Sam asked. "Well since you asked, we found saw her on the motel lobby camera then while you were with your pet angel here, I had 2 of my men go and retrieve her, she's a feisty one, she put up a fight but they over powered her" Crowley said. "Where is she" Castiel said very demanding. "If you want her back you need to give me the demon knife you have" Crowley said. "No way" I said. "Well I have somewhere to be and by the way check under your seat, bye now" he said then disappeared. Right after he disappeared I looked under the seat to find a video. After debating about it I reluctantly pressed play. The video showed two Demons cutting Into Elizabeth with a knife and her screaming blood curdling screams. After I couldn't watch anymore I stood up and walked put of the diner. Sam walked out after me not shortly after. "Let's just go back to the motel and rewatch the street cam video of the car"Sam said. Me, Sam, and Castiel got into the impala and drove back to the motel.

"Why don't we look at the car from behind" Sam suggested. "We already did that, no license plates" I said. "Wait" Sam said, "Look". When we looked we could see Elizabeth writing out a word on the back windshield using blood. "What is she doing" Cas asked. "She's writing a word using blood" I replied. At the very last trace of her, the word spelled out was Applewood. "Applewood, what does that mean" I ask. Sam frantically types Applewood in Lynchburg into the computer. "Its a farm" Sam says. "Where is it" I ask. "Its a farm that about 30 minutes away from here" he says. "Let's go" I say.

The farm was very old. It looked like it had been abandon for years. The roof and walls were rusted and could fall down at any second. When we get to the farm Castiel says "It's warded against angels". "Great" I say. "Wait here, we will be back" Sam says. We get out of the impala and slowly walk up to the old building to hear Elizabeth screaming in pain. I signal Sam to wait until the demons walk away, but I can't take it anymore once I hear them start to punch her. I give Sam the signal then we rush in. We are met by four demons. They all come running at us. The first one came running at me and I stabbed it in the heart. The secound one came at Sam. He twisted the demons arms then I stabbed the demon in the back. The third one runs at Sam. I throw him the knife then Sam stabs it in the throat. The last one overpowered Sam so I had to step in and kill it for him. While Sam was making sure there were no more demons around, I was checking on Elizabeth. After Sam finished securing the area he ran back over the me. "She's passed out" I say. I start lightly shaking her and say "come on, wake up" she starts to stir around a little bit which tells me that she is alive. She is covered in cuts, bruises, and blood. As I pick her up I can hear her wimper in pain. "I'm sorry" I whisper. I run to the car with her in my arms. I place her in the back seat with Castiel. "How bad does it look" I ask Cas. "Pretty bad" he says. "Let's hurry up and get to the hospital" Sam says. I hit the gas and quickly drive away toward the hospital.

We get to the hospital, I grab Elizabeth and start to run toward the front doors of the hospital. "We need some help" I yell when we walk through the doors. A team of nurses rush over with a gurney that I gently set her down on. "What happened to her" a nurse asked. "She was hit by a car" I reply. They then rush her away Leaving me, Sam, and Cas nervous, anxious, and worried.