Chapter 4: Meeting Eachother

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I look up to see 2 men. One is very tall, and has longish dark brown hair. The other one, the one who tapped me on the shoulder, also has dark brown hair, is tall just not as tall as his friend. They both are wearing flannel and smell like cologne. "I am Elizabeth" I say. Both of the men sit down. The taller one introduces them "Hi my name is Sam and this is my brother Dean". Dean then asks "ok, I am going to cut to the chase how do we know if you are lying or not". I told dean "My mother said that this should be proof" I then showed him the leather jacket. I saw his eyes light up when he saw the jacket. "What is that" Sam asked. As dean examines the jacket he says "I gave this to a girl about 15 years ago". "Why, you loved that jacket" Sam asked "I remember you used to wear that thing ever where". " I loved her" Dean replied. "Her name was Jennifer Harris". My eyes lit up and I said "My mothers name is Jennifer Harris". Both Sam and Dean looked at each other, then Dean asked me "so what's the story". "What" I asked. "Why did your mother tell you to find me" dean asked. "I ran away from home because she wouldn't let me go to some stupid party" I explained. "I went home so that I could get my headphones, when I got home I found this tape recorder" I showed Dean and Sam the tape recorder, and played it.

"Hey baby, I need you to listen closely, I need you to find your father, his name is Dean Winchester and his phone number is 952-095-5572. Call him, tell him that your his daughter, there is a leather jacket in a bag in the closet hallway. Grab that and show it to him, it is your proof that your his daughter. After this message is over I need you to grab the jacket, the money in the vacation fund jar , then run as fast as you can until your safe then call your father. I love you baby forever and always and I forgive you". I continued to explain". I did as she instructed and called you, I stole a car and met you here". "Did you actually see your moms body" Sam asked. "Well, no but I did see blood on the floor with drag marks through it" I replied. They both looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "I don't know what happened to her" I said with tears forming in my eyes. "I just wish I wouldn't have gotten in that stupid fight with her and maybe I would've been there to protect her." I said. "Listen kid" Dean said, "The worst thing you could do right now is regret anything or blame yourself". "I know, but its so hard not to." I said.

"Do you have any family you can go to live with" Sam asked. "No" I replied, "All of the family I had is dead or hates my mom because she had a baby out of marriage.". "Well then, looks like your staying with us for now" Sam said. "I guess so" Dean said. "Are you guys sure, i don't want to put a burden on you" I asked. "Of course not, I mean you are my niece and his daughter" Sam said. "Well its settled, now let's order some food, I'm starving" Dean said. I ordered loaded potato wedges, Sam ordered a Cesar salad, and dean ordered a cheese burger with a fried egg. We had a good talk over lunch about what they do and the whole monsters are real discussion. "So let me get this straight, monsters are real" I asked. "Yep" Dean said. "And you guys kill them?" I asked. "Yep" Dean answered. "Well that explains why my mom never told you about me". "What do you mean" dean asked. "Well, my mom just told me that my dad left when I was a baby, and my mom has always been really protective of me, so the monster thing probably scared her and she didn't want to raise  her child around that kind of environment." I explained. "That makes sense" Dean said. "I do have one question" I asked. "Shoot" Dean said. "How did you and my mom meet" I asked. He smiled as he said "I saved her from a vampire, she was trapped in a nest and I killed the leader and drove her to the hospital. I stayed in town with her until one day she just told me to leave after a big fight, and I did, she blocked my number and we never talked again". "Wow" both me and sam said. "That's really sad" I said. "At least now I know why she told me to leave" Dean said. "Well that's enough of that, let's head out"

We got into the impala and Dean asked "where are you staying". "In a motel 6 off of I-99, its about 20 minutes away from here" I said. "Thats were me and dean are staying, that's convenient" Sam said. We drove to the motel and I went to my room. "I am in room 25 if you guys need me" I said. "Well about that, we are moving your room right next to ours, just to make me feel better" Dean said.

I am now in room 33. I moved all of my stuff into my new room. This room was cleaner and didn't smell as bad. I went to the guys room and gave them a key to my room. "Here, just in case". "Thank you but Dean already got a key to your room" Sam said. "Oh, well here you keep this one then" I said as I gave Sam the key. "Oh by the way I need to smash your phone for safety" Sam said. "Can I at least download the pictures onto my laptop" I asked. "I guess" Sam replied. I ran back to my room and transfered all of my contacts and photos to a file in my laptop that has a password so only I can see them. I went back to the guys room, gave Sam my phone and watched as he smashed it. "That hurt a little" I said. Sam just replied with laughing. "We are going to work on a case, so stay in your room and if anything happens call me or Sam, and here is a key to our room in case you need it for anything". "Ok" I said as Dean handed me an untraceable phone with his and Sans number in it. "Bye kid, be safe" Dean said as he and Sam got Into the Impala. I watched them drive away then went into my room. I turned on the TV and watched Criminal Minds until I fell asleep.