Chapter 23:The Date/Girlfriend

Elizabeth P.O.V
I wake up at about 8:00 feed Olivia then take a shower, blow dry my hair then French braid it, put on a gray shirt with a pair of sweatpants . I put on mascara then walk out of the bathroom. I am greeted by Sam "I got donuts" he says. I walk over to the table and grab a donut then take a bite. "When are we leaving" Sam asks. "Well another girl went missing yesterday after we got you so there is another monster" Sam says. "Is that where dean is" I ask. "Yes, he is at the crime scene" Sam says.

I eat two doughnuts then I turn on the TV and go on Twitter. "What's the point of having the TV while your on your phone" Sam asks. "It's just something i do" I say while I continue reading about dumb tweets. A couple hours pass and dean comes into the motel room. "What did you find out" Sam asks. "We have the same type of monster just not the same monster" dean says. "That sucks" I say. "Yea it totally does" dean says. For the next few hours Sam and dean did research while me and Olivia cuddled, watched tv and took a nap.

It is about 5:00 when dean gets a phone call. He answers it then steps outside. After a couple minutes Dean walks back in then starts talking to Sam. "Me and Sam need to go help out a friend, we should be back tomorrow around 10:00am" dean says. "What am I going to do in the mean time" I ask. "Stay here, you can order food and whatever you do not leave this motel room" dean says. "Ok, love you guys be safe" I say. They grab their bags and walk out of the door. I watch them drive away and decide to eat a bag of popcorn and watch Tangled. Halfway through the movie I get a text.

Lance:We still up for tonight
Me:I ease the aware I had plans
Lance:well if I made some would you be able to clear your schedule
Me: you mean sneak out
Lance:Pretty much
Me:yea
Lance:cool, I will pick you up at about 9:00
Me:ok

I have about an hour to get myself together, I throw on a cute white sweater, a pair of dark ripped skinny jeans, and converse, I loosely curl my hair and put on light makeup. I make sure I feed Olivia then clean up the room as much as I can.

Lance:I'm outside, you ready
Me:yea

I make sure I grab the key then walk out of the room. I walk to his car. He is waiting for me when I walk up to his car, "you look cute" he says. "Thank you" I say slightly blushing, he opens my door and closes it for me. "Where are we going" i ask. "You'll see" lance says. We drive for 20 minutes before we finally stop at a movie theatre. "We're seeing a movie" I ask. "Yep he says". "What movie" I ask. "Jumaji 2" he says. "Ok, I'm down" I say.

Lance buys the tickets while I buy popcorn, drinks, and candy. "We're in theatre "13" lance says. "Of course the farthest one" I say. We were 15 minutes early so no one was in the theatre yet. "What's your favorite type of movie" lance asks. "Probably horror or comedy and sometimes romance what about you" I say. "Well I love horror, action and comedy" lance says. "We have some kind of the same taste" I say. We watch the trailers until the movie started. We watched the movie and as expected hilarious as heck. I was laughing 60 percent of the time but that was mostly because I kept thinking about the funny parts of the movie.

After the movie we went to a coffee shop. I got a iced coffee while lance got a green tea and we both get cream cheese danishes. "Don't like coffee" I ask. "Not really" he says. We decide to eat outside since it was a little more secluded. We just got to know each other better and made stupid jokes. "Did you really get hit by a car" lance asks. "Yep, I almost died, I was in the hospital for like 2 weeks." I say. "Did dean freak out" lance asks. "Totally, he was the one who got the call, he killed the guy who hit me mostly because he was a demon" I say while taking a sip of my coffee. "Is he protective of you" lance asks. "Very, it's annoying sometimes but I know it's all out of love" I say. "It's probably also the fact that most of the people that he cares about end up dying" I continue. "I hope one of those people aren't you" lance says. "I do too" I say.