Chapter 12: Target/Room Decorating

Elizabeth P.O.V

I decide to throw my hair into a messy bun, mascara, and throw on a all black van, and my boot of course. I waited for Sam to get me because I didnt want to get lost. "Ready to go" Sam asked me. "Yep" I say. I follow him to the garage. "Dean parks the impala in here" Sam says as we get into the car. Sam starts the car and starts to drive through a tunnel. "Woah, this is cool" I say. "Yea it is" Sam says. "Its weird to see you driving the impala" I say, "I have never seen you drive it" I continue. "Yea, Dean usually never let's me drive the impala" Sam says. "He does love this car" Sam states. "I can tell" I say. "Anyways how are you doing" Sam asks as he turns onto a main road. "I honestly don't know, I tell dean that I am ok because I don't want him to worry, I have already put enough burden on him" I say. "You do know that you are not a burden at all, we love having you with us" Sam says. "I just feel like your lives are now harder that I am in them" I say. "Do you want the truth" Sam asks. "Yes" I answer. "We needed you in our lives, even though we only met a week ago, you have changed our lives in a good way" Sam says. "Really" I ask. "100 percent positive" Sam says. I sit back happy with his response. We talk the rest of the way to target.

We get to target and Sam grabs a cart. "What do you want to get" Sam asks. "My mom always decorated my room so I have no idea what to get". "Well looks like we have an adventure ahead of us" Sam says. We make our way to the bed spreads. I decide to go with a cyan, gold, and light gray theme for my room. I grab a cyan, and light gray zig zag bed spread. I also grab 4 regular pillows. Then somehow me and Sam have a pillow fight in the middle of the store. We run off after we see a store employee. We go into the decor section and we just start putting anything thats gold, cyan, or gray into the cart. We grab lamps, office supplies, picture frames, cat statues, and many other things. "You like cats" Sam asks. "I love them, i am going to get another cat one day" I say. We also grabbed many bathroom things like soap pumps, towels, washcloth, shampoo, conditioner, and so on. We also got gray and cyan paint. We finally check out about three hours later.

"Do you want to get dinner" Sam asks. "As long as it's a burger" I say. "You are Dean's child" Sam says. We decide that we are just going to go to McDonald. I get a double cheeseburger meal, and Sam gets a Big Mac meal because I convenienced him too. "See now your living a little" I say to him. We sit down and eat. When we are done eating Sam says "I am going to get Dean a Big Mac meal". "Ok, I am going to the bathroom. I use the bathroom, was my hands then walk back over to Sam. He was waiting for Dean's burger. After a five minute wait we get the burger then leave. On the way home we rock out to ACDC. We get back to the bunker at about 10:00pm and I say "Thank you Sam, I needed this". "I did too" he responds.

We bring all of the bags to my room with Dean's help. Sam gives him the burger and Dean says "I'm glad you got this because I don't do labor for free" then walks away with the food. "Do you need any help" Sam asks. "I think I got it from here" I say. "Just call me if you need me" Sam says then walks away.

I take all of the furniture out of the room then start painting. I do three walls cyan then one wall gray. I paint the bathroom white, and the closet light gray. While I wait for the paint to dry I take everything out of the packaging. I got really bored of waiting for paint to dry so I fell asleep on the floor.

I wake up and look around, I can't tell what time it is. It was one of those naps where you can't tell if you slept for 30 minutes or 8 hours. I realize that someone put a blanket on me and I look at my phone. It is 3:00am, "I guess I only slept for 2 hours" I say to myself. I look over and see a note “I see you fell asleep, me and Sam went to bed but we should be up at about 7:00. Don't hesitate to wake me up if you need anything. - Dean”
I set the note back down and stand up. I walk into my room and look and see that the walls are dry. I start quietly bringing stuff back into my room. I decided I was going to go get some coffee. After about 15 minutes of wandering around the halls I finally find the kitchen. I make some coffee and grab a granola bar. I make my way back to my room and set down my coffee. I spend the next hour cleaning and polishing all of my furniture. I finally start putting the décor all around. I put a candel, a lamp, office supplies, a gold pencil holder, a framed picture of me and my mom, and a cat statue. I make my bed that has 4 pillows on it. I put a lamp, a book, and another candel. I put the TV we bought on top of my dresser. I put the fuzzy blue square rug on the floor. I hung posters on the wall. I also hung up yellow fairy lights going around the top of the wall. I put all of my clothes back into the closet. I put the shower curtain on the shower, I made and put up the towel rack on the wall, put the towels on the towel rack, put the shampoo and conditioner in the shower and continued to decorate. I finally finished at about 5:00. I looked around at my achievement, I got really tired then decided I would go to bed. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, put on pajamas then went to bed....which was a bad idea.