Chapter 29: Dean Finds Out

Lance P.O.V

I decided that today was the day I was going to talk to Dean about me and Elizabeth. I knock on the motel door and I can hear my heart pounding out of my chest. Dean opens the door and says "I didn't expect to see you here" he says. "Can I talk to you sir" I ask as respectful as I can. Dean steps outside and says "what do you need" he says. "I need to tell you something very important" I say having to control the shakiness in my voice. "Well spit it out" he says. "I am dating your daughter" I say. Dean slowly turns his head to look at me and I thought he was about to strangle me. "What did you say" he asks. "Me and daughter are dating" I say. I can see the rage in his eyes and he says "since when". "Since the day before you had to leave the last time we met" I say. "Why am I just finding out about this now" he says. "I don't know sir, I just couldn't hide it anymore" I say.

Sam walks out and says "what going on out here". "So apparently Elizabeth and Lance are dating, and since the last case we worked on with him" Dean says. I was almost positive that both of them were going to kick my ass. They look at each other and I think they have some kind of secret language. Dean and Sam look back at me and Dean says "what do you want with my daughter". "To love her, what are you insisting" I ask. "Well your father is know to have his dirty work done by other hunter" Sam says. "What do you mean" I ask. "Did your dad tell you to date my daughter so he could get to me and Sam" Dean asks. "Of course not" I say slightly taken aback by what Sam just said. I think they knew I had no idea what they were talking about because I was confused. Dean looked at me and said "Next time don't take this long to tell me". "And no funny business or I will murder you" Sam says. "And if you break her heart your neck gets broken" Dean says. "So you guys aren't going to kill me" I say. "Yet" dean says. Him and Sam walk into the motel then right before they close the door Elizabeth was standing there staring at us.

Elizabeth P.O.V

"Excuse us" Dean says then shuts the door. Sam and Dean turned and both stared at me. "You suits look amazing" I say trying to change the mood. "When were you going to tell us" Dean says. "Damn him" I say then turn to sit on a bed. "I don't know" I say. "Were you ever going to tell us" Dean asks. "Eventually" I say. "Why didn't you tell us" Dam asks. "Because I didn't want to tell you guys unless he was worthy of you even knowing" I say. They both go silent then Dean says "I want to know about every guy you date so I know who to kill if they hurt you". "That is also why I didn't tell you, I didn't want you to punch Lance because he didn't ask you first" I say. "Well now I have a reason to punch him" Dean says jokingly. "But seriously you should tell us everything" Sam says. "Well that's the only thing that I have secret" I say. "Ok, good" Dean says. "Oh crap" Dean says. "What" I ask. "We are late for our meeting" Dean says as him and Sam run out of the room. "We will be back soon and no on in the motel room besides us" Dean says then him and Sam get into the impala and drive off.

As soon as they are out of site I call Lance. "What the hell dude" I say. "Turn around" he says. I turn around to see him down the hallway with flowers. He walks to me and I punch him in the arm. "You could be a dead man right now" I say then embrace him. One we let go I ask "why did you tell them" I ask. He pick my up and carried me into the motel room and says "so I can do that", Dean and Sam said no one in the motel beside us 3" I say. "Well then let's go outside" he says. We walk outside and and start talking. "Your lucky I saved your ass" I say. "Thank you, I guess" Lance says. We both sit and chat for about an hour, "you should probably leave, Sam and dean will be back any minute" I say. "Ok, but we should hang out later" I say. "Maybe" I say then walk him to his truck. "I'll see you later" I say as he gets into his truck. "Call me" he says then starts to drive off. I blow him a kiss then walk back into the motel room.

I just lay around for the next hour until Sam and Dean come back. "What did you find out" I ask. "Well we got your file and your moms file" Sam says. "Wait I have a file" I say, "yeah, wanna see it" Sam says. "That's kinda weird" I say as I take the file. I stat reading it and it says "Elizabeth Harris:15 Mother:missing, Father:unknown, suspect has been seen at Greenway motel."