Chapter 24: being chased

Elizabeth P.O.V

I throw on a black shirt with a pair of jean shorts and a pair of plain black converse. I throw my hair up into a ponytail and put on mascara then I am ready to go. I grab my phone then we all walk out of the door.

"So how did you know there is another monster" I ask. "Another girl went missing same age group, same flower left it was just in a different location" Sam says. "Oh" i say. "Do you think that the 2 monsters are related" I ask. "Most definitely, 2 of the same monsters in the same place unrelated is almost impossible" Sam says. "Did the monster say anything about a possible partner" dean asked. "No she just talked about how she had to kill me fast before hunters found her" I say. "Well we need to go into this expecting anything" dean says. "Which means you need to be ready for anything" dean says as we pull up to the house. We look up and see that there is another car at the house. When we get out of the car we discover that is it rick.

"What are you doing here" dean asks rick. "This is my case" rick says. "Well we already had to solve it so just let us finish it" dean says. "No way, we work together or you leave" rick says.

Sam and dean huddle up. "What do you want to do" dean asks. "Well he couldn't do it alone the first time so we might want to stay just to be sure no more girls get kidnapped" Sam says. "Ok, let's just get this over with" dean says.

Dean walks back over to rick and says "we are willing to work with you just so that we can get this over with". Then he whispers something and I am unable to hear it. Dean decides he wants me to stay by the car so that's why I do. "Be careful and if you see anything suspicious yell for me" dean says, hands me a stake then walks into the house with rick and Sam.

I wait a few minutes and then I get a text from lance.
Lance:what are you doing
Me:just waiting for Sam, Dean, and your dad to finish investing a house. What are you doing?
Lance:he didn't tell me you would be there
Me:we didn't know he would be here
Lance:well I'm on my way now
Me:you don't have to do that
Lance:yes I do and I'm bored anyways

I put my phone back in my pocket.
A few minutes later I hear movement. It sounded like someone trying to open a door. I walk around to the dose of the house to see if I could locate the sound. What I saw is a cellar door connected to the house. When they were finally opened it revealed a monster. "DEAN, SAM" I yell as loud as I can. I run in the opposite direction of the monster into the woods hoping I can lose it. I can hear the monster following me through the woods so I continue running through the woods. I can feel my legs getting cut up by the thorns and sharp tree branches.  I trip and fall on a branch and feel my head slice open but that is the least of my worries. I decide that I would just run in a big circle. What didn't help was the fact that the sun was setting and it was pretty dark.

"ELIZABETH" I hear Sam and dean yell. I quickly hide behind a tree until I see the monster sneek up on me so my natural reaction is to scream and start running again. I can slightly see the house but it was hard since it was dark outside. I sprint through some trees and finally come out of the woods. "SAM, DEAN" I yell to make sure I get their attention. They turn around and see me. I see that rick and lance are with them. I stop running and let Sam and dean take care of the rest. I know they kill the monster when I hear it fall to the ground.

I lay down on the ground to catch my breath. "That's why you need to lay off of the junk food" Sam says. "Shut up" I say then kick him. "Do you feel ok, your head is pretty gashed open" dean says. "I don't feel like I can conquer the world" I say. "Your legs are pretty cut up also" dean says. "They don't feel very good either" I say. "Well let's get the thorns out of your legs" Sam says. I sit on top of the impala and say "aren't you scared I'm gonna dent your car" i say. "If Sam can sit on it, you can sit in it" dean says and I laugh. Sam proceeds to pick the thorns out of my bloody legs. I just close my eyes and pretend that the pain is nonexistent....but that doesn't work.