Chapter 31: Reuniting

Elizabeth P.O.V

"I didn't die" I say to dean. The next thing I knew I was being pulled into a hug. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. While hugging dean I felt like I was safe. I started crying in his arms and he just held me. After I stoped crying he let me go. I looked at him and saw tears in his eyes and at that moment I knew I was loved. I heard the bathroom door open in the background. I saw Sam walk out and he asked "who was at the door" then he looked up and saw me. "I'm alive" I say to him. He ran over to me and I say "you just showered don't hug me". "I don't care" he said. I once again started crying and he just hugged me harder. Once he let me go I looked at both of them and I said "I'm gonna go shower". "Then you gonna explain everything thing to us" Dean says.

As I take off my clothes and walk into the warm water I could see the dried blood flow down the drain. I could see how much weight I lost, I could see my ribs. I wash my hair and body and then get out of the shower. I throw away my old clothes because they had bad memories. I throw on a pair of sweat pants and plain black shirt. I walk out of the bathroom and see Sam and Dean standing there. Sam says "I am going to clean your wounds while you explain what happened". "Ok" I say. I sit down in the bed, god I missed beds. "Ok, short or long version" I ask. "Long" they both say. "I got a call from Amanda after you guys left the motel and she told me to meet her at the coffee shop or she would hurt you guys so I met her at the coffee shop. Then I made her agree to leave you guys out of this and she agreed then she drove me to this house where I was met be a demon who knew magic. He would ask me questions and if I didn't answer he would hit me or stab me. "What were the type of questions" dean asked. "They were always about you so I never answered then, he wanted me to tell him everything about you guys and I wouldn't" I say. "Why would you do that" Dean asks. "Because I love you guys and didn't want to put you in danger, anyways then I knew guards switched and while they switched I was alone for a few minutes and that's when I ran away. I took a train here from charlesville and walked here from the train. I say. "Why didn't you call us" Sam asked. "Because I didn't want the demon to have your phone number if I got caught" I say. "Is that why you smashed your phone" Sam asked. "Yep, and hid the SIM card" I say.

Dean P.O.V
*a few hours earlier"
"It's been 3 weeks" I say to Sam in frustration as I slam the laptop closed. "Everywhere we look are dead ends" I say. After I say that my phone starts to ring, "it's Lance" I say before answering it. "Anything new" he asks. I look at sam and see that he is telling me he is going to take a shower. "No" I say. "Where the fuck did she go" he curses. "If I knew I would be there right now" I say. "Call me if you find anything new" he says then hangs up. I reopen the laptop and keep reviewing the footage that I get from the street cameras.

After 10 minutes I hear a knock at the door. Not thinking anything of it I open the door and and shocked by what I see. Elizabeth looks at me and says "I'm not dead". I look at her in shock then pull her into a hug. I felt her start crying and I held her while my eyes started watering. After I felt her stop crying I let her go. I looked into her eyes and I knew I had my daughter back. I heard Sam come out of the bathroom and then they hugged. After Elizabeth and Sam reunited she went to take a shower. After I heard her get into the shower me and Sam started talking.
"She looks bad" sam says to me. "I'm just glad she is alive" I say. "She lost a lot of weight" I say. "What do you think happened to her" Sam asks me. "I don't know but I am going to kill whoever did that to her" I say. "Should we call Lance" Sam asked. "No, not yet. We just got her back" I say. "I hope she will be ok" I say to Sam. "She's your child, she's strong" sam says to me.

Elizabeth P.O.V
"How long was I gone, a few days" I ask while petting Olivia. "Try 3 weeks" sam says. "Holy hell" I say. "Was I really" i say in disbelief. "What did you guys do" I ask. "We looked for you" I tell her being honest. I yawn and say "well I think I am going to go to bed" I say. I go to the couch and lay down and Olivia jumps up right next to me and starts purring. "You going to sleep on the bed" dean says. "I'm too tired to get up" I say then fall asleep.