Chapter 20: Rick and Lance

Elizabeth P.O.V

Dean woke me up at 5:45. All I did was throw Olivia in her crate, put her in the impala, put my bag into the impala then went back to sleep in the car. I woke up at 10:00am to Sam nudging me awake. "I got you decaf coffee and powdered doughnuts" he said. I look around my surroundings and see that we are stopped at a gas station. "Where are we" I ask as I take a sip of coffee. "Nevada" says. "How much longer" I ask. "Probably another 8 hours" he says. "Where is Dean" I ask. "He went to the bathroom and to get more coffee" he says. "Ok, sorry for asking a lot of questions" I say. "Its ok, its not too many questions" he says.

I see Dean come out of the gas station about 30 seconds later. He got in the car, put on his seat belt and said "look who finally woke up". "Don't blame me, blame my brain" I say as we start to drive away. I eat 2 of the donuts and have a couple sips of the coffee. I decide to put a blanket down and take Olivia out of her crate. "Hi baby girl" I say to her. I put her down on my lap because I am stretched out in the backseat. "Don't worry dean, I made sure to cut her nails so she won't scratch the seats" I say. "Good because if she does I will throw her out of the window" he says. "Ok" I say sarcastically.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up and saw that we were in California. "How much longer" I ask. "About 4 hours left" Sam says. "Can we stop, I need to pee" I ask. "Yea, we need to stop for gas anyways" Dean says. We pull into a gas station and I run inside to pee. Once I was done I went back to the car and took Olivia out to pee. I luckily have her trained like a dog and she pees in the grass. I am walking her on a least when Dean asks "you hungry". "No" I respond. I haven't been hungry since I have started taking the insomnia medication. "You sure, you haven't been eating much" Dean says. "I'm sure" I say then he walks away.

We finally get back on the road and I spent the next four hours either playing with Olivia, listening to music, drawing, or looking out of the window. "Were here" Dean said as we pulled into a motel at about 8:00pm. We checked into the room and brought all of our bags into the room. "Are you hungry" Sam asked. "No" I responded. "Are you sure, you havent really eaten anything today" Sam says. "I ate donuts" I say. "Yea like one" Sam says. "Actually I ate two and I had a few sips of coffee" I say. "That doesn't make it any better" Sam says. "Well I'm fine" I say then sit down on my bed. "Me and dean are going to go get some food and you better eat what we bring you" Sam says. "Ok, whatever" I say.

Sam P.O.V
I walk put of the room and go to the impala. I get and and Dean starts driving "she said she's not hungry" I say to dean. "Well she's still going to eat something" he says. "What has she eaten today" Dean asked. "She told me 2 powdered donuts and a few sips of coffee" I say. "That's not good" Dean Says. "I know" I say. "Do you think it's the medication" Dean asks. I look up the medication online and I tell dean "it says that the medicine can cause headaches, migraines, nausia, trouble breathing, and loss of appetite". "Well that explained it, great so now what have to choose between her sleeping and her eating" Dean says. "The side effects shouldn't last long hopefully" I say.

We get the food and when we get back to the motel room I walk in to see Elizabeth sleeping. "Great" Dean says as he sets the food down. "Should we wake her up" I ask. "No let's just let her sleep" Dean says. A couple of hours go by and me a Dean decide to go to bed. He sleeps on the couch while I sleep on the bed.

Elizabeth P.O.V

I wake up and see that Sam and Dean are sleeping. I check my phone and see that it is 1:00 in the morning. I decide that I was going to go to the pool. I get on a pair of shorts, a padded sports bra and grab a towel and the room key. I walk the pool, open the gate, then jump in the water. It was very refreshing to be able to be alone and be swimming again. I swam around for probably a hour until I got bored. I snuck back into the room, rinsed out my hair, threw pajamas on then got back into bed. I just went on my phone and started watching a movie on Netflix with headphones. When I get tired again it is 5:00 so I went to sleep but only for 3 hours. When I woke up Sam and Dean were still sleeping so I just took a shower. When I got out of the shower Sam and dean were awake. "About time" I say. "Shut up" Dean says and I just laugh. Sam gets out of bed takes a shower then Dean does the same thing.

"We need to leave in 10 minutes, we are meeting rick at a dinner" Dean says. "Ok" I say. "I feed Olivia, make the bed, then we leave. We get to the dinner at 10:00am. When we walk in I see a man who looks like he is in his 30's sitting next to a teenage boy who looks like he is 17. We walk up to them and Dean introduces me. "This is my daughter Elizabeth, and Elizabeth this is rick" he says as we shake hands. "Nice to meet you" I say. "And this is my son lance" he says as I shake hands with Lance. "Well let's eat" Dean says.

Dean P.O.V
Everyone orders a big breakfast plate with coffee except Elizabeth. She ordered 2 pieces of toast with water. "So it is true that Dean Winchester has a daughter" Rick says. "It is" I say as I eat a piece of bacon. "I didn't know your son started hunting" Sam says. "Only about a year ago" Rick says. "So what have you found out about the case so far" I ask. "Just that high school students are getting abducted through a flash of blue light and there is a flower left behind" Rick says. "I'm going in undercover" lance said. "That's good" Sam says. We all finish eating then go to out cars. Elizabeth and Lance start talking while Me, Sam, and Rick talk. "Elizabeth is really pretty" Rick says. "I know" I say while I feel my protective side coming out. "Why don't you let her go undercover with Lance" Rick says. "Not a chance" I say. "Why not, lance can protect her" rick says. "Because no one can protect her like I can when she is in my field of vision" I say. "Just think about it" he says. "Ok, I will" I say but think in my head “no I won't”. "We will meet up for dinner later" rick says then we get into our cars.

"What did you and Lance talk about" Sam asked Elizabeth. "Just about how long I've known you and how he wanted me to go undercover with him." She said. "He what" I say. "I said no of course" she tells me. "Ok, good" I say. "But it wouldn't be that bad of a idea" she says. "Come again" I say. "Well I have gone through training and I can give you guys insite to the situation" she says. "She does make a good point" Sam says. "But what about the risks" I say. "I will have my phone on me the whole time and I will make sure I am never alone" she says. "I will think about it" I say.

We make it to the motel room and we all fall asleep watching TV. I wake up and see that it is 5:00 in the afternoon. I wake Elizabeth and Sam up. "Were going to meet up with Rick and Lance" I tell them. We all meet up at a pizza place and discuss stuff. "So Elizabeth is also going to go undercover" I say. "Really" she says. "Yea, I thought about it and she will never be alone so she will be safe" I say. "Good" Rick says then we all eat.

We finally make it back to the motel room at about 10:00pm. "Are you sure you want to do this" I ask Elizabeth. "Yes" she says. "Ok then you need to know a few things, you will always answer your phone, you will never be alone and you will keep a weapon on you and ready to grab." I say. "I already know that". Ok then go to bed because tomorrow is your first time being undercover." I say then she goes to bed.

----------------------------------------------------Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update, the truth is I have on acrylic nails and it is hard to type. I will try harder on having the updates on the weekend. I hope you have a good rest of the week and I will talk to you next weekend. -❤ Mary-