Chapter 25: Going back home

Elizabeth P.O.V

I sneak out of the motel room and wait for lance. I see him pull up and I walk up to his car. "So what do we need to talk about" I ask. "Ok, you need to promise me you won't be mad" he says. "Mad about what" I say with a curious tone. "Just promise me" he says. "Ok I promise, now what is his about" I ask. "When we went in our first hunt together I intentionally let you get kidnapped but I never knew how beautiful of a person you were and I want to get it off of my chest" he says. "Wait what" I ask in shock. "It was all my dads idea and I regretted it right before it happened which is why you saw me before you were grabbed. I am so sorry and I never meant to let you get hurt" he says with sorrow in his voice. "What was your thought process to make you think that letting my get kidnapped would be a good idea" I ask. "My dad knew how dean is and he knew he would do anything to get you back. I also was very controlled by my dad and your the reason that me and him are no longer hunting together" he explains. "What do you mean" I ask. "Well after it happened I realized how cruel he is and that is not the way I wanted to hunt" he says. I just stared at him, at first I was mad but now I feel kinda bad for him. "Are you mad" he asks. "No I'm just a little disappointed" I say. He puts his arms around me and says "I never meant to hurt you and I will never do it again" he says. "Ok good because next time i won't forgive you" I say. "You forgive me" he says in a happier tone as he lets me go. "I do but only this one time" I say. "Understood" he says.

"Well what do you want to do now" he asks. "Well it is 12:00 so I could go to bed" I say. "Well your no fun" he says. I give him a kiss and push him back into his truck. "Goodnight" I say. "Goodnight babe" he says then drives away. But sure enough as soon as he drives away I see a car pull up right in front of me. I slowly start walking away when a 2 men get out of the car and start fast walking towards me. I decide to say something "hi" I say. The men just keep fast walking towards me. I move out of the way to see if it is us that they are after and sure enough they were, but of course they were following me. I start walking faster when one of the men grab me. I kick him both of them in the nuts and they let go. I run towards the motel room and as I am running I drop the motel key. I make it to the motel and start banging on the door. "DEAN OPEN THE DOOR" I say. I look back and see both of them starting to sprint towards me. "SAM, DEAN HURRY OPEN THE DOOR" I yell while banging on the door. I continue to bang on the doors until long of the men grabs me.

"NO, LET ME GO" I yell as I struggle. One of the men cover my mouth with his hand so I bite him. Luckily dean finally opens the door and I can see him standing there with a gun. I kick and flail around until they drop my hard and I can feel my head hit the ground. I can hear gun shots going on but everything is a blur but only for a few seconds. I can see Sam run to me. "Can you hear me" he asks. I nod my head. I can see dean next to me "Are you ok" he asks. "Yea. I just hit my head" I respond while standing up.

I walk back into the motel room with dean because Sam went to go get ice. "What were you doing outside at this time of night" dean asked. "I needed to talk a walk, I felt cramped" I say. "Why didn't you tell me" he asks. "I needed to be alone for a few minutes just to think to myself" I say. "Well look where that got you" he says annoyed. "I'm sorry I just really needed to take some time and breath fresh air instead of dirty motel room air" I say to try to lighten the mood. "Now that we know someone is after you you really cannot be left alone" dean says. "I know" I say sadly. "So are you and rick cool now" I ask to change the topic. "We talked it out, I still don't fully trust him but we really do need to work together to make sure this town is clean of these stupid monsters" he says. We hear a ding on his phone and then he says "speak of the devil". While dean is texting him back Sam walks into the room with a bag of ice. "For your head" he says as he hands it to me.

Dean P.O.V
"So what are you doing awake this early" rick asks. "Elizabeth got attacked by some guys. What about you" I ask. "I just need you opinion on how I should go about this attack" he says. "Ok what are you attacking" I ask. "Well it's a monster that is weakened by silver" he says. "Well then just shoot it with silver bullets" I say. "It's not that simple" he says, "Well then use a silver blade" I say. "That might work, ok thank for the help bye" he says then hangs up the phone.