Chapter 30: Being Held Captive

Dean P.O.V
Me and Sam burst into the hotel room. After Elizabeth hung up the phone I sped back to the hotel room. Me and Sam both frantically looked around the hotel hoping Elizabeth was sleeping or watching law and order. My heart sunk to the floor as I saw a letter written by Elizabeth, "she's not in the bathroom" Sam said as I signaled him to come read the letter.
"I love you guys and I couldn't imagine losing you guys. I know you will try to find me but please don't. Just forget about me. Tell lance to also forget about me, I came into your lives and now I am leaving them. See you guys on the other side, I love you and please forget about my existence, it will be easier for both of you, love Elizabeth"
Reading the letter made my head spin and I had many questions. "What happened" Sam asked. "I don't know, she seemed fine" I say. "What the hell happened to make her disappear like that"  I say out loud. "Let's check her laptop" Sam says as he opens her laptop. As soon as we open it we are greeted but the face of Amanda. "Elizabeth mush have been researching her" Sam says. We both look at each other and I say "let's check the hotel security cameras".

We go to the office and show the clerk our badges and he gives us full access to his security tapes. We look through them and see Elizabeth on the phone with someone, her hang up the phone then call my phone. She walks out of frame as I pick up the phone. "Thank you" I say to the clerk then me and Sam go back to the motel room. "Let's walk down the path she took since the security footage we saw showed her walking a few blocks before she was out of the frame.

Right before we left I realized I could just track her phone. I put in my password and her phone was no where on the map, "something happened to her phone" I tell sam. We decide that we are going to walk the path she walked. After a few minutes of walking I look down at the sidewalk and I see her phone smashed into many pieces. I look through the pile to see if I could find the SIM card but I failed. "She knew if she smashed the phone we couldn't track her" Sam says to me. We look at the places around us and I see a coffee shop, "maybe she was here" I say to Sam as I walked towards the coffee shop. We walk in and show the manager out badges and she shows us her security cameras. It takes a couple of minutes but I can see Elizabeth come into frame. She smashed her phone, wipes away a tear then walked into the coffee shop. My heart sinks as I see the person she was meeting, Amanda. I was horrified as I watched her get into a car with her willingly and they drive away. I watch them drive away until they are no longer in frame.

Me and Sam thank the manager then go back to the motel. "What do we do" I ask Sam. "Well can't we look at her phone records and see who she called last. We look at her phone records and see that the last 2 people she called were Me and a private number. Luckily we can hear the conversation they had.
After listening to their conversation things started making sense. "I knew Elizabeth wouldn't just get up and decide to this without cause" Sam said. "She's doing this because of us" I say to Sam. "I can't believe she would do that" I continue. "What's our next move" sam asks. "We're gonna get my daughter back" I say

Elizabeth P.O.V
"So what are you" I ask. "Excuse me" Amanda says. "I mean are still human" I ask. "Well if you really want to know" she says then flashes black eyes at me. "Oh, so why did you choose this girl" I ask. The demon looks at me then I say "well I don't know how long this ride is going to be so we might as well talk" I say. "I guess, we'll I watched her for awhile and I would possess her to stalk you and your mom and one day her mom discovered me so I ran away in this girls body" it says. "So how did you find me" I ask. "I stalked you for awhile and then one day i saw you were arrested then I just got arrested as well, I told you that sob start then I got to know you as well as I could. Then I woke up and saw you were gone so I tracked you down to where you were arrested then I found you, I then found your phone number and called you." She says. "Damn" I say. We sit there in silence for a few seconds before I ask "so what do you need with me". "You will find out" she says.