Chapter 3: Preparing

Deans P.O.V

"I Don't know" I tell Sam. I just don't think it's a wearwolf. "Why not" Sam asked. "Because my gut is telling me differently" I tell him. "Well the evidence shows it is a wearwolf" he says. "Well sometimes evidence isnt-", I get cut off by my phone ringing. "Who is it" Sam asks. "I don't know, random number" I reply."Who is this" I ask the person on the phone. The voice is a girl who replies by saying "this might sound crazy but I'm your daughter Elizabeth". I then say "I don't have a daughter" I can see Sam stand up and look at me with confusion. She then says "you do and it's a crazy story". I then ask her "how do I know your not lying" She suggested that we meet up. I told her that we would meet at the diner off of 99 in Lynchburg Tennessee which is where me and Sam were heading because we heard there was a case there. She said "ok" then I hung up the phone. Sam asked me "dude what just happened?" I told him that some girl just called me and told me that I was her dad. "Well are you" Sam asked. I have no idea I told him, I am just as confused as you are. "Well let's pack and start heading to Lynchburg" he said. I responded by saying "I am way ahead of you"

We check out of the motel and decide to go get food before we get on the road. We decide on getting fast food. I drive up to the fast food place, "Hello, welcome to Wendy's what would you like" the lady asks. "Hi I will take a double bacon cheese burger large meal, and a strawberry grilled chicken salad please" I say. "What kind of drinks" she asks. "A coke and a water" I say. "Your total will be $12.67 and pull up to the secound window please". I pull up to the secound window and give the lady my card. She hand us our food and says "have a good day". "You too" I respond. As we drive away and I bite into my burger I say to Sam "you regretting getting that salad yet. "Not at all, you eating all of those burgers is starting to slow you down" "shut up, bitch" I say. "Jerk" he replies.

After a four hour drive we reach the motel we are staying at in Lynchburg. I got to the lobby while Sam sits in the impala. I walk up to the front desk and ask "do you guys have a room with two beds". "Yes sir and for how many nights? She asked. "three nights" I replied. "ok sir that will be $200.75". I handed the lady my card then she handed my back my card along with the room key and said "your in room 32, enjoy your stay". I started walking toward the door to go to the car and before I walked out of the lobby I realized it smelled like cinnamon. I told Sam that "we are in room 32". I parked right in front of the room and me and Sam jumped out. We grabbed our bags from the trunk then went into the room. It was a nice room considering we have stayed in rooms where rats sleep under the bed and roached crawl on the wall. It is only 6:00pm when we get settled in. "So" Sam says. "So what" I reply. "What are you going to do if she is your daughter" Sam asks. "We will cross that bridge when we get to it" I say. "Dean this isn't just something that you can deal with when it happens. Its not like one of our hunts. What if you have to take her in" Sam asks. "I doubt that, and even if she tries to stay I will just send her back with her family or where she came from." I respond. "If she found you it was probably from her mother and the girl needs help, and regardless from that we still have the possibility that she will have to stay with us" Sam says. " If she has to stay with us then we will have to adapt to living with a teen I guess" I say. "Are you ready to have to deal with being responsible of being a parent" Sam asks. "Honestly, probably not but I will have to learn, and you will have to learn how to be a uncle." I say. "I have always wanted to be a uncle even if they are a teen" he says.

About an hour after me and Sam talked I decided I was going to go to a local bar. I grab the keys and tell Sam "I am going to go to the bar for a couple of hours" I could hear him yell after me "don't be gone to long" I get into the car and start thinking, what if she is actually my daughter? Will I have to take care of her? Am I prepared to take care of a kid? How will I deal with having a daughter? I make it to the bar after 10 minutes of driving. I walk in sit down on a stool at the bar and order a scotch on the rocks. I countiue to think about me having to adapt to having a daughter in my life. After awhile the bartender asks me "what wrong you look down". I respond by saying "nothing just life". "Well if you wait until after my shift I can make you feel better" she says and winks at me. I do as she told me and waited until after her shift. She pulled me to into the back and we started kissing. We stopped after a minute and she said "If you really want me all you have to do is sell your soul, which is really a small price to pay because you are getting all of this". I stare at her then stab her straight in the heart with the demon blade."That's what you get you black eyed bitch" I said as I stabbed her. I finally got back to the motel room at about 2:00am. "Where were you" Sam asked. "Well" I begin, "I was at the bar when the bartender asked me to stay until after her shift was over". "Say no more" Sam replied. "Wait there is actually more to the story then me having sex" I say. "we were making out then she said that if I wanted to have sex with her then I needed to sell my soul so I stabbed her. This means there are demons in this town". "Which also means we need to take precautions while being here and take that into account while working on the case" Sam says. "Well I'm going to go to bed, see you in the morning" I say. "Good night Dean" Sam says. "Good night Sam" I say then turn off the lights and within minutes I am passed out.

I am woken up at 10:00 by Sam, he has coffee and donuts. "We are meeting her in one hour so get up and go shower" Sam says. "Yeah Yeah whatever" I say as I walk towards the bathroom to go shower. After a 30 minute shower I get out, get dressed and drink the coffee and eat the donuts Sam got. "What are you doing" I ask Sam. "Looking at the history of this town, nothing wierd has ever happened here before besides someone was murdered in a robbery and of course the recent murder." Sam says. "Well we should probably head out" I say. Sam grabs his wallet, and jacket. I grab my wallet, jacket, the key to the room, and the key to the impala. We get into the car and start driving. "Are you ready" Sam asks. "As ready as I will ever be I respond" we make it to the diner 20 minutes later at exactly 11:00pm. We walk in and across the diner I can see a girl with brown hair. I walk up to her, tap her on the shoulder and ask "Are you Elizabeth?"