Chapter 8: Morgue

Elizabeth P.O.V

I wake up the next morning in a lot of pain. It takes me about 30 secounds just to sit up because of how much pain i was in. After I sit up I look around and notice sam at the table typing on his computer. "Whatcha doing" I ask. "Oh I didn't know you were awake, and I'm working on the case" he says. "I'm gonna go get ready for the day" I say. "Dean put your bags next to the restroom" Sam says. "Ok, thanks" I reply. "Oh and don't forget to put the boot on and take the medicine the doctor gave you" Sam says. "Oh right" I say. I forgot that the doctor told me to keep the boot on while I'm awake and to take medicine to keep the migraines away. I put the boot on my foot take the pills then walk over to the restroom. When I get into the restroom i decide to take a shower. I take my clothes and the boot off. While showering I am very careful to not put pressure on my foot but also not slip and fall. After I finish showering I put on light washed jeans with a plain black shirt with red flannel. I brush my teeth, wash my face then do my hair. I decide to just straighten it, I also put mascara on. After about 45 minutes I finish getting ready and step out of the bathroom. "I called dean and told him that you were awake" Sam said. "Ok" I say then jump into my laptop. I decide to go onto Pinterest because I like to look at the pictures people take and taking the quizzes. After 1 hour of just chilling on Pinterest  Sam asks me "are you hungry". I actually really was so i said "Yea". "Well what do you want because I can have dean pick it up before he gets here." He says. "That will work" I say. "What do you want, a burger, pizza, Italian food, Chinese food." Sam says. "What about a cheese pizza" I say. "Sounds good to me" Sam says. Sam calls dean and tells him to pick up a cheese pizza.

Dean walks into the motel room with pizza, and bread sticks. "Hey kiddo" dean says as he walks in. "How are you feeling" he asks. "Like I got hit by a car" I reply. "Can I get you any medication besides the one the doctor gave you" dean asks. "No but thank you" I say. He hands me the cheese pizza and a bag of bread sticks with marinara sauce. "Thank you" I say. "No problem. Him and Sam start to eat their supreme pizza and talk about the case. "Well there haven't been anymore bodies" Sam says. "So now all we have to go off of is the crime scenes and evidence we have now" Sam continues. "Well let's just start looking at the pictures and compare the first crime scene to the others. I finish eating and go back onto Pinterest when a memory gets triggered.

I am sitting in the back of the truck after the demons kidnapped me and hear them talking. "I'm surprised that the Winchesters bought that those other kills were werewolves, I thought they were supposed to be legends" the first demon says. "Well I'm glad we waited it out before we kidnapped her, the best thing we did was let Dean get attached. Plus this is perfect revenge for him killing Monica at the bar." The second demon says. "Well let's get this girl up to Applewood farm where she will get to know the real power of demons" the first demon says to the second one. "Well at least even if we do get caught they will never find our secret demon hideout at the farm" The second demon says.

When I snap out of it I see Dean looking at me concerned. Probably because I was holding my head in pain. "What's wrong, did you get a migraine" Dean asks. "The demons mimicked the werewolf kills" I say through the throbbing of my head. "How do you know" Sam asks. "I heard them talking about it in the car, they also have a special hiding spot in case you found them" I say. "Did they say where" Dean asked. "It's at the farm" I say almost in tears. "Sam you go back to the crime scenes and see if you can find anything that might lead us to their hiding spot, I will stay here with Elizabeth" Dean says. "Sam grabs his jacket, wallet, and the keys then heads out. Dean hands me some pills with a glass of water which i take because of how  unbearable the pain it. He closes the blinds and turns off the TV to make it as dark and he can. "Go to sleep and when you wake up your migraine should be gone" Dean takes off the boot and helps me to get under the blanket. I finally fall asleep after the pounding in my head isn't horribly unbearable.

Sam P.O.V

I look around the crime scenes and find nothing out of place. I decide to go to the morgue to compare the bodies myself. I get to the morgue and ask to see the bodies. The morgue director showed me the bodies then left the room. I put on gloves and start to examine the bodies. I notice that the marks on victim 2,and 3 are identical and the marks on victim 1 are different, they are deeper and the place where the heart was ripped put looks more like a hand went through the body. I close the drawers where the body's are then take off the gloves. I tell the morgue director I am leaving then leave. I get into the impala and start to head back to the motel. In the car I think about Elizabeth. How is she dealing with the mental parts of torture? Is she going to be able to continue working on cases with us? Does she want to stay with us after this happened to her? I get back to the motel and quietly open the door. It is dark and quiet. I see dean sitting on the bed typing into the laptop. He sees me and stands up. He shoos me outside and we both step outside and he says "what did you find". "The first body is nothing like the other two, the other two are identical" I say. "So Elizabeth was right" dean says. "But why would they want to mimic a werewolf killing" I ask. "So they could get to Elizabeth, think about it the 2nd murder occurred after we found out Elizabeth existed, and the 3rd occurred after she got here" Dean says. "So we just need to find out where their hideout is then we can finally leave this town" I say. "Let's find that hideout in the farm" Dean says.