Chapter 19: The Training

Elizabeth P.O.V

I woke up at 6:00, I actually got 5 hours of sleep which is good considering how much sleep I normally get. I wake up shower, throw on a plain maroon shirt with black ripped jeans. I throw my hair into a high ponytail and put some cat socks on. For some reason I like to wear just socks around the bunker, I feel safer. I walk into the kitchen at 7:40. I see Sam and Dean drinking coffee. I was about to get a cup but I remembered what Dean told me about not having any caffeine. Instead I make myself a cup of green tea with honey. "Nice socks" Sam says. "Thank you, even though you meant is as a insult" I say. "So what time are we starting training" I ask. "Probably in a hour but before then you need to eat something because today will be challenging" Dean said. "Ok, I vote cereal" I say then grab a bowl, shredded mini wheats, milk and a spoon. I pour the cereal, milk in ny bowl, then go to a couch and eat. I start reading a book about vampires while eating.

After a hour of me reading Dean walks in and says "are you ready". "Very" I say as I stand up. Me, Sam and Dean all go to the target practice room. I see that there are targets and guns. "We are going to teach you how to use a gun" Dean says then grabs a silver gun. "This is a pistol and what you do is cock back the lever, point the gun where you want to shoot, then hold still and shoot" Dean explained while doing what he explaines. He shot straight in the middle. "Just do what I did and you should be fine" he says. I grab the gun from him and do what he said and when I shot the gun it landed close to the middle. "Wow, your better then Sam when he first learned" Dean says.

I do it again but this time with a revolver. I hit the target in the middle. "Looks like your a natural" Dean says. Then I use a rifel and also hit the middle of the target. "Now we are going to teach you about hand to hand combat since you have mastered using guns" Sam says then we go outside. "Ok so what you want to do is use controlled force. Have your arm straight when you go to punch and don't forget to dodge the other punches." Sam explained. "Ok" I say then do what he said. "That was good just work on your reaction time" Sam said. Me and him continued to practice hand to hand combat for a couple of hours.

"We should take a water break" Sam says then we go inside. "How's training going" Dean asked. "Good, we are just taking a water break" Sam says then gives me a glass of water. I drink some of the water then put the glass down and say "ok, I'm ready to go back outside." I say. "Are you sure, its only been like 2 minutes and I don't want you to push your self harder then you should." Sam says. "I'm sure, I feel fine" I say. "Ok, but if anything changes tell Me and we will take a break" Sam says. "I will" I say then we both go outside. We continue training but all of a sudden a feeling of nausea washes over be but then I feel normal again. "Are you ok" Sam asked. "Yea, why do you ask" I ask. "Because you look pale. Maybe you should sit down. Sam says. "I'm gonna go get you some water" Sam says. He walks inside and I start stumbling around. The last thing I see is me falling in slow motion and being numb.

Dean P.O.V
Sam comes inside with a kind of panic. "Elizabeth looks pale so I am getting her some water." He says. "And you left her alone" I say. "She should be fine, I think she's just tired and needs a break." Sam says then he goes outside with a glass of water.

A minute later Sam comes inside with Elizabeth in his arms. "When I walked outside she was on the ground" Sam said. I immediately get up and run over to Sam. "Where should I put here" Sam asked. "Here" I say as I show him to the couch. Sam lays her flat on the couch and I put a pillow under her head. "What happened" I ask. "She looked pale so I came inside to get her a glass of water but when I went outside she was laying on the ground so i picked her up and took her inside." He explained. "Did she tell you she felt any different" I ask. "No" Sam said. "Well let's just wait for her to wake up." I say

An hour passed and I hear Elizabeth moving around on the couch. I walk into the living room and I see her trying to get up. I walk over to her and help her up slowly. "What happened" she asked. "You fainted" I say. She tried to stand up but stumbled alittle. "Woah, sit down" I say. "Take it slow" I add. She sits down and Sam walks in. "Hey, your awake" he says. "No I'm sleeping" Elizabeth days sarcastically and I quietly laugh.

A few minutes pass and Elizabeth says "I think I can stand up now". "Ok, just don't rush it, I will be here to catch you if you fall" I say. She slowly stands up and stabilizes herself. She walks into the kitchen and grabs a bag of chips then says "I deserve this" . "What am I going to do with you" I say. "Live with me" she says then walks to her room.

A few hours pass and I get a phone call from a fellow hunter named Rick. "Hey Dean" he says. "Hey Rick, whats going on" I ask. "I just called to ask you of you could come help me on this case." He says. "What's the case" I ask. "There are high school students that are getting abducted and the only thing left behind is a flower" he explains. "Ok, where, me and Sam will head over to where you are" I say. "I am in Oakland California" he says. "Ok see you there" I say then hang up. I go to Sam and tell home we have a case. "What about Elizabeth" he asks. "What should we do" I ask. "We could take her with us" I say "I think she is ready, but we will leave it up to her."

I walk into Elizabeths room and see her watching Netflix. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Watching law and order" she says. "Me and Sam have to go help a fellow hunter on a case" I say. "What does that mean for me" she asks. "Well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to cone with us or stay here" I say. "Of course I will go" she says. "We are leaving at 6:00am so be ready" I say. "And Olivia can come as long as she doesn't scratch the leather seats." I say, Then walk out. I tell Sam that Elizabeth is coming with us then remind Elizabeth that we will be leaving in 10 hours. I look into the case more then I go to bed at midnight hoping this case will be short and easy.

----------------------------------------------------Sorry I didn't update this weekend, I go really busy with school and I had a really bad migraine. Even though the upload is a day late I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter. I hope you have an amazing rest of the day, thank you for reading and I love you. Talk to you next time. Bye❤❤