Chapter 18: The new rules

Dean P.O.V

"What do you mean Elizabeth got in a car crash" Sam says. "I just got a call from the police confirming that she was in a car crash" I say. Sam jumps out of bed then we get in the car and quickly drive to the hospital. When we get to the hospital I go to the front desk and ask the receptionist"Where is Elizabeth Winchester". "Let me go get the doctor" she says then walks away. A few minutes later a doctor walks up to me and asks "Are you Elizabeths father". "Yes" I say, "where is she" I ask. "Right now no one can see her" the doctor says. "Can you at least tell me what happened" I ask. "You have to ask the police at the crime scene, I don't know that information" he says then walks away. Me and Sam decide since we can't see Elizabeth we would go to the crime scene. When we get to the crime scene I find a police officer and ask "what happened here" while flashing my badge. "From what a witness said there was a teenage girl walking down the street then a car ran full speed into her, then another car hit that car. I don't know how that girl survived and she probably won't be Alive for very much longer" the cop says which just makes me feel sick to my stomach. "Do we know who hit the girl" I ask. "Right now he is in the hospital but then we are going to bring him into custody" she says. "Thank you" I say then walk towards the impala. "What did hey say" Sam asked because be stayed in the car. "She was walking on the sidewalk then a car hit her full speed" I say. "What was she doing walking by herself at 3:00 in the morning" Sam asked. "I don't know" I say. "Let's just go back to the hospital and wait it out" Sam says then I drive off

We get to the hospital and I see the doctor. I walk up to him and ask "can I see Elizabeth yet". "No not yet, I will call you when you can, for now you can wait in the lobby"  he said then I walk away. "We still have to wait" I tell Sam. We wait for about 3 hours when I hear my name called. "Dean Winchester" the doctor calls" I stand up and say "yes". "You can see your daughter, she is in room 34A in intensive care, but know that she in unconscious" the doctor says then walks away. Me and Sam walk to Elizabeths room, when we walk in all I saw was horror. Elizabeth had tubes going all thought her body, she was cut up, and bruised. "What did you do to yourself kid" I say out loud. She looked like a train had hit her. "I just don't know why she would be out that late, and doing what" I said to Sam. "Why would someone purposely hit her with their car" I say. "Isn't the guy who hit her in the hospital" Sam said. "Yes" I respond. "Well then maybe we should pay him a visit" Sam says. "Maybe we should" I say as I stand up. Me and Sam both walk out of Elizabeths room and go to the nurses station, look at a chart and see that a man involved in a motor vehicle crash was admitted into room 41C last night. "Let's pay Douglas Cortes a visit" I say.

We take the elevator and go to room 41C. We walk in to no one. I can tell that someone was in a hurry to get out of there. I can see the IV was yankes from their arm and their clothes were all over the place. The one mistake they made was leave their wallet laying around. I grab it and look inside, it has their drivers license, some credit cards, and a phone number, I call it. It rings until someone picks up "Douglas Cortes law firm how may I help you". I decide to go along with it "Hi my name is Frank Green and I wanted to know of I could get a meeting with Douglas" I say. "Well right now he booked up until Wednesday until noon, it that alright for you sir" the voice says. "Yes mam, thank you" then I hang up. "Looks like we are meeting Douglas in 4 days" I say to Sam. "Looks like we are"

Days go by and Elizabeth is still unconscious. Me and sam woukd take turns sleeping at the hospital, but i spent most of ny time here because i want to be here when she wakes up. It is finally Wednesday and I have to leave so I don't miss my appointment with Douglas. It was hard to wait those 4 nights, but I know that once I actually get to beat the shit out of him it will be worth it. I leave the hospital, and Sam comes with me in case anything goes down. We make it to the law firm and I go into my appointment with Douglas. We walks in late and says "sorry I'm late, what is it you need my help with" he says. "How about why you tried to kill my daughter" I say as I point a gun at him. "I knew you would come Dean, that's why I am prepared" he said then 2 women walk in and close the door. "What are you" I say. "That doesn't matter, but if you must know, we are demons" he says as he flashed his black eyes. "Why Elizabeth" I ask. "Not only is she your daughter but she is all everyone talks about, so if I eliminate her, I eliminate the problem" he said. "Why do you care so much" I ask. "Because I just want things to go back to the old fashion way of my demons following me, not trying to find your daughter to turn into Crowley" he said. While I was distracting him I was pulling out my demon blade" I quickly turn around and stab one of his minions. The other one punches me in the mouth and pushes me across the room. I then doge the next punch thrown and stab the other minion. "Your next" I say to Douglas. I run at him but he doges me. I punch him in the face then kick him in the gut. He throws me across the room and at that moment Sam ran in. Sam grabs Douglas from behind but before I stab him he says "we will never stop until she's dead". "Over my dead body" I say then kill him. "What was that about" Sam asked. "He wants Elizabeth dead so his minions will stop hunting her down and follow him again" I explained. At that moment I got a phone call "hello" I answer. "This is Memorial Herman am I speaking to Dean Winchester" the voice asks. "Yes" I say. "Elizabeth has woken up" they say. I thank the voice tell Sam then we are on our way to the hospital.