Chapter 22: The monster

Dean P.O.V
"Elizabeth just hung up the phone" I tell Sam. "Where is she" Sam asked. "She went to the abduction site" I say with annoyance. "Let's call lance" Sam says then I get a call from him. "Hello" I say. "Elizabeth was taken" he says. "What do you mean" I say in a angered tone. "I turned the corner and just saw the blue light flash barley" lance says. "Don't move" I say in a serious tone then me and Sam race to the school.

When we get to the school I run to the back and hear lance talking on his phone to his dad. Me and Sam listen "yep she was taken" then we turn the corner. "I thought I told you to stick with her" I yell at him. "She is the one who walked away to the crime scene" he says angrily. " I find that hard to believe because she told me you told her to go" I say angrily. "Well your daughter is a lier then" he says and I was about to punch him when Sam held me back and Rick showed up. "Woah, what happened" rick asks. "Elizabeth was taken by the fucking monster" I yell. "Let's all just chill out" rick says. "Not when your son let my daughter get kidnapped and he called her a liar" I yell. "Come on Dean" Sam says and pulls me away. "Let's just go check the security footage and see if we can see anything"

We go back to the motel and Sam hacks into the security footage and what we see infuriated me. I see that rick runs around the corner then a few minutes later Elizabeth turns the corner and I can see her arguing on the phone with me. I see that lance runs to watch her from a bush. I see Elizabeth get into a fighting stance then lance just watched the monster come out of the corner and kidnap Elizabeth. Then rick and lance give each other high fives and rick runs to his car when he hears me and Sam running.

After we watched the footage me and Sam both just have fury written all over out faces. We got in the impala and raced over to their motel room to get a explanation or beat their faces in, either one was good with me.

Elizabeth P.O.V
I wake up to a dark room. There is nothing I can see clearly but I can make out where the door is and I can tell that I am tied up. I tried to get loose but I just ended up making it worst for myself. "I thought I heard someone moving around in here" a voice says. I look around trying to see if I can locate where the voice was coming from. Since it was dark my senses were out of wack. "Just listen to me and everything will be fine" it says. " but for now just sit still and wait" it says then it goes quiet. "Only me" I say then continue trying to get out of the tight ropes.

Dean P.O.V

I knock on ricks motel door and when he opened it me and Sam push our way into their room and I pin rick against the wall. "What's going on" lance asks as he walk out of the bathroom. Sam pins lance next to rick then I yell "I need a explanation". "For what" rick says. "Why the fuck you watched my daughter get kidnapped" I say with my voice echoing through the the room. "Ok, let us explain" lance says then we let them go. I lock the door, stand by it then say "ok, explain"

"We have been working on this case for months and can't figure out what it is" rick says. "Then we called you and when we saw you brought Elizabeth with you we devised a plan. Rick says. "What plan" Sam asks. "Well we know you would everything to get her back and we knew the monster likes her type. Rick says. "And she will get out and call you then we could kill the monster" lance says. "Plus she's a Winchester, she can take care of herself" rick says. "Wait back up, what is the monsters type" I ask. "Virgins" rick says. "SO YOU PUT MY DAUGHTER IN DANGER HOPING WE WILL FIND HER" I yell at him. "I know you won't let her get hurt" rick says. "And she can take care of herself" lance says. I punch the wall in frustration. "If we didn't need your help I would gut you and feed you to the coyotes" I say. "Now we're going to find my daughter or your asses are going to pay for it" i say with seriousness. "Ok" lance says with nervousness in his voice.

We all start frantically looking through video footage of the crime scene. "I think I found something" Sam says, "I do too" i say then walk over and show Sam video footage of the creature coming from under the dumpster and waiting for a girl to come around the corner then it grabs her. "What did you find" I ask
"This flower is connected to a Mayan god who used to take virgin girls from the age of 15-18 and leave this flower behind as a memorial. "That's has to be it" I say. "You use sheep blood and garlic on a oak stake to kill her" Sam says. We get the stakes ready "Let's go check the dumpster" I say then we all leave.