Chapter 13: Father Daughter Moment

Dean P.O.V

10:15pm
Sam and Elizabeth just got home, I eat the food they got me while Sam helps Elizabeth."So how did it go" I ask Sam as he walks into the library. "It went really well, we had a pillow fight, we talked about her old life, and I talked about what we do." Sam says. "That's good, I think she needed a break" I say as I sip some coffee. "Well there is something else I need to talk to you about" Sam says. "What" I ask. "Well on our way to Target Elizabeth told me how she has been really feeling" Sam said. "Which is" I ask concerning. "She told me that she feels like she is a burden to us and she makes our lives harder." Sam says. "That's not true at all" I say, "why would she feel like that" I continue. "I have no idea but I feel like you should talk to her, I mean you are her father" Sam says. "I probably should" I say. "I will after we are done talking" I say. "So how are we going to keep her locked up and sane" Sam asks. "Well for the first week we will stay here with her, then maybe by then she can be on her own, or only one of us will go on a hunt" I say. "What if she gets lonely" Sam asks. "We shouldn't be gone that long on hunts" I say. "Maybe we should get her a pet" Sam says. "A pet" I repeat just to be sure I heard him right. "Won't that be messy and stressful" I say. "Not if Elizabeth takes care of it and besides it will keep her company" Sam says. "I will think about it" I say. Me and Sam talk about things for another hour.

"I'm gonna go talk to Elizabeth" I say as I get up from the table. I walk down the hall and when I get closer I can see the she feel asleep on the ground. I go to my room get a spare blanket and put it on her. I wrote a note saying “I see you fell asleep, me and Sam went to bed but we should be up at about 7:00. Don't hesitate to wake me up if you need anything. - Dean”  and set it down next to her, then went to bed

I woke up the next morning at 7:00 and went to check on Elizabeth. I walk into her room to see her sleeping. She finished her room and it looks nice for a teenage girls room. I walk to the kitchen and make coffee. After I made coffee I get onto my laptop and start looking for a case. Sam walks in behind me and asks "did you see Elizabeths room". "I did and it doesn't look too bad" I say. "Did you get a chance to talk to her" sam asks. "Not yet, but I will after she wakes up" I say. Sam goes and gets coffee then starts looking for a case.

Elizabeth walks into the room at about 9:30. "About time" I say. "What time did you go to bed" Sam asks. "Well I woke up at 2:00am finished my room then went back to bed at 5:00 then I woke up about 20 minutes ago" she says. "What took you so long to come into the kitchen" Sam asks. "I might have gotten lost" she says. Me and Sam both bust out laughing "its not funny" Elizabeth says. "Your right, I'm sorry its hilarious" I say, then continue laughing while she walks to the kitchen. She comes back with a cup of coffee and asks "how much longer until I can take this stupid boot off". "Only another week" I day. "Thank the lord" Elizabeth replied. "What do you guys plan on doing today" she asks. "We were going to stay here and look for cases" I say. "Can I borrow one of you later" she asks. "Um... Sure" I say. "Great, well I will be in my room of you need me" she says as she walks away. "Don't get lost" Sam yells at her as we laugh.

Elizabeth comes back dresses up and ready for the day. "Can I borrow one of you" she asks. "Which one" I ask. "Doesn't matter" she says. "I'll go" I say as I stands up. "Follow me" she says. "What is this about" I ask her. "Well I keep getting lost...." She says as she got confused. "Just follow me" I say as I start walking towards her room. "See what I mean" she says. "So I am going to make it easier for myself" she says as she walks into her room and comes out with some yarn. "What is that for" I ask. "I am going to mark out where I need to walk to find your rooms and the kitchen, your room is blue, Sam's room is good, and the kitchen is gray" she explains. I look at her then start laughing. "She punches me on the arm and says "it's not funny, just show me where your room is". "Ok" I say as I wipe a tear away from my face and catch my breath. I show her to my room and the whole way she was marking it out with the yarn. "Now Sam's room" she says. I show her the way to same room then the kitchen. "Is that all you needed" I ask. "Yep, thank you for your service" she says. "Can I talk to you later" I ask. "Of course" she says then I walk away. "What did she want" Sam asks. She needed me to show her where our rooms, and the kitchen are and marked a path with yarn" I explain. "Now I see why she got the yarn yesterday" Sam said.

Some time passes and I decide that now would be the best time to talk to Elizabeth. I walk to her room and knock on the door. "Come in" I can hear her say from across the door. I walk in and see her laying on the floor. "Why are you on the floor" I ask. "Its nice" she replies. She gets up and sits on her bed and asks "so what did you want to talk to me about". "How have you been feeling lately" I ask. "Well I actually wanted to also talk to you about something" she says. "What" I ask. "Well.... Do you want me in your life" she asks while she looked down at her lap. "Of course, why would you think that I wouldn't" I say. "Well your life became harder as soon as I came into it and I feel bad" she explained. "My life will always be hard, but you being here makes it more joyful, and I now have a purpose." I say. "But I don't want to add more stress for you" she says. "You don't add stress, all of the monsters out there add stress" I say. "Well how are you going to continue to go on hunts" she asks. "I don't know but we will figure it out, which is just apart of life" I say. We make eye contact and she says "thank you" "of course, i mean you are my daughter after all." Then we hug. I stand up and say "I'm going to go get some food, do you want some". "No thank you, I'm just gonna go on YouTube and watch cat videos" she says as she opens her laptop. "Ok, if you need anything just call me". I say as I walk out and shut the door.

I go to the library and tell Sam what happened. "She does like cats" Sam says. "Well I'm going to bed, see you in the morning" I say as I walk away. I go to Elizabeths room to tell her goodnight. As I come closer I can hear her crying. I knock and say "Elizabeth" I walk into her room to see her crying "what's wrong" I ask. "I don't want to tell you" she says. "Tell me what" I ask. "I'm scared of that demon" she says. Its ok, we deal with demons all of the time" I explain. "No its not that, it tried to rape me" she says looking at me with tears in her eyes. All I could think about is how much she must be hurting. "He what" I said in a angry tone. She just looked down at her lap and started crying harder. I wrapped my arms around her tight trying to let her know that i was there for her. After a minute she stops crying and I let go of her. "I just feel gross" she says. "Whatever happened is not your fault" I say to her. "I will hunt the son of a bitch down and kill him with my bare hands of I have to, but until then you will stay in here" I say. She looks at me and says thank you. I stand up and before I walk out of her room I hear her say "Dad....I love you". "I love you too" I say as I walk out

----------------------------------------------------Hey guys, it me Mary. I just wanted to thank everyone that has read because I just hit 100 reads, and that's honesty amazing. I didn't even think anyone would read my book but they did, and I'm glad they have. I decided I am going to start doing things like this where I just talk to you at the end of each chapter. I don't have a set day of when I release new chapters, its just when I feel like it. Once again thank you for reading and please enjoy the rest of my book.
p.s please give me feed back, and be as honest as you want. I want to know what I need to change, improve or keep the same. Love you all and talk to you in the next chapter. Bye.