Chapter 16: Sam and Dean Go On A Hunt

Dean P.O.V

I wake up at 7:00 and decide to make pancakes. I knock on Sam's door and ask "I'm making pancakes how many do you want" I can hear him mumble "5" then I walk to Elizabeths room, knock on the door and ask her "how many pancakes do you want".  I can hear her mumble "3 million". “I guess that means 3” I think to myself. I walk to the kitchen and make 13 pancakes and some bacon. Once I was done I made coffee. I see Elizabeth walk in looking like she just woke up. "Nice pajamas" I say as I look at her pajama pants with kittens on them. Sam walks in behind her looking like he just woke up also. "You guys look like your related" I say. "We are dumb face" Elizabeth says and then I giggle. "I smelt food so I am here" she said. I gave her a plate with bacon and pancakes on it. "I also came out because I smelt food" Sam said. Then I gave him his plate of food. He also grabbed a cup of coffee. I get my food and sit down and start eating. Elizabeth and Sam perk up once they start eating. I decided would be the best time to tell her. "So Elizabeth I have something to tell you" I say. "Ok" she says as she stuffs her mouth full of pancakes. "Me and Sam are going to go back to work tomorrow". "So your going on a case" she says. "Yea" I say. "But it will only be for a few days" Sam says. "So what will I be doing" I ask. "Well you are going to stay here, but we will call whenever we can" I say. At first she looked confused but then she said "ok, as long as your not gone for too long" she says. "Your not mad" Sam asked. "No, it's about time you guys get back to work" she says. Then we all finish eating. 
During the day we all went to the store to get food. We go to target and start loading stuff into the cart. "I want lots of fruit and vegetables" she says. "Why" I ask. "I am trying to lose weight" she says. "If you lose anymore weight you will turn into a walking skeleton" I say. She just laughs and  puts apples into the cart. Elizabeth goes to get face wash while me and Sam get more food for her. I see her walking toward us then she gets stopped by some teenage boy. "Sam" I say as I point toward Elizabeth. "What do you think is happening" I ask. "He is probably asking for her phone nunber" Sam says. "What" I say with concern in my voice. I decide to walk closer when I hear the boy say "girl you are hot, I need your phone number". "Sorry I need to go back to my dad" she says then tried to walk away when the boy blocks her path and says "it will only take a few secounds to put it on my contacts, a pretty girl like you shouldnt be alone". I interrupt and say "That's why I'm here". "Who are you" he asks me in a annoyed tone. "Her father and if you excuse me I will be taking my daughter now" I say. After Elizabeth walked away I turned away and say to the boy "if you ever talk to my daughter again I will snap your neck" then I walk away. "What was that about" Sam asked. "Stupid boys" Elizabeth said. "Couldn't have said it better" I said. At the end of the shopping trip the cart was full of teenage girl stuff and a week worth of food. We also go to petco and get more cat food. When we get back to the bunker we put all of the food up then we all take a nap.

When I wake up I go to the kitchen and drink some whiskey on ice. I see Elizabeth walk in and she makes herself a salad. "How long do you think you and Sam will be gone" Elizabeth asks. "Probably only 3 days" I say. Sam walk in and joins the conversation. "Now there are some ground rules" I say. "Ok" she says. "You do not leave the bunker no matter what" I say. "Ok". "And no boys under any circumstances" I say. "I dont actually know any males besides you and Sam so that rule won't be that hard to follow." She says. "And lastly don't hurt yourself Ms clumsey" I say. "Yeah yeah" she said. "Lighten up Dean" Sam said. "Well we are leaving at 5:00 in the morning so I am going to go pack then go to bed" Sam said. Then walked away. "I'm gonna go pack also" I say then walk to my room. I throw some clothes into my bag, shower, brush my teeth. I hear a knock on my door then Elizabeth walks in. "I just came to say goodnight" she says. "Goodnight kiddo" I say, then she walks away. I set my alarm for 4:30 am then go to bed.

I wake up to my alarm going off at 4:30. I get up, get dressed then go to the kitchen to make coffee. Sam comes into the kitchen and gets a cup of coffee. "Are you ready to go" I ask. "Almost" he says. I sit at a desk when I see Elizabeth walk into the room. "What are you doing up this early" I ask her. "I just wanted to say goodbye before you left" she said. "We will be back before you know it" I say. Sam walks in with his bags and says "I'm ready" Elizabeth walks out with us to the car. "If I call you, you better pick up" I say to Elizabeth. "Of course" she says. She gives me and Sam a hug then I say "see you later kiddo" get into the car and drive off.

Elizabeth P.O.V

I watch untill the impala is out of my sight then walk back into the bunker. I decide to go back to bed because I was really tired still. I wake up at 10:00 and take a shower. I decided to just throw on a plain black shirt and some sweatpants because I have no where to be and nothing to do. I get a call from Dean at 12:00. "Hey dad" I say. "Hi Elizabeth, I just wanted to tell you that we made it to the town and were about to check into the motel room." He said. Then we talked for a few more minutes until we hung up. I decide that I would go finish the cat tree. I cut out the wood a lot more carefully this time. I nailed the piece's together and stapled the rug onto parts of the cat tree. I also made sure to send Dean pictures to show that I can do stuff on my own. I got a text back from him saying "ARE YOU INSANE". Then I texted him back saying "yes, yes I am". I take the cat tree and put it in the corner of my room and Olivia jumps on it as soon as I put it down. "Well I guess you like it" I say out loud. I decide that I am going to have a Netflix binge for the next few days. I go to the kitchen make popcorn, get a glass of water then go back to my room. I turn on Netflix and I decide that I would finish watching Orange Is The New Black, I am on season 1 episode 5. I start watching Orange Is The New Black, eat popcorn and cuddle with Olivia.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up at 3:00am and it was on season 2 episode 1. I wake get up, wash my face, brush my teeth then go back to sleep. I wake up a few hours later at 8:30am. I get up and go make coffee. I make cinnamon rolls, get a cup of coffee then go back to my room and continue watching Orang Is The New Black. Since I wasn't really doing anything I took a relaxing bath then took a nap. I woke and checked my phone and saw I had 7 missed calls from Dean. I called him back and he answered in 4 seconds. "Elizabeth?" Dean asked. "Hello" I say. "Kid you almost gave me a heart attack, I thought I told you to answer me anytime I called you" Dean said and I could hear the relief in his voice. "Sorry, I was sleeping" I say. "How far are you on the case" I ask. "We should be done by tomorrow and on our way home". "Ok, that's good" I say. "What is it your hunting" I ask. "A demon" he says. "Please be safe" I say. "We always do" he says. "Ok, bye" I say. "Bye" Dean says then hangs up. I decide that I an going to make myself dinner. I make my mothers homaid potato soup. I eat my soup while watching Netflix. Once I was done eating I washed the dishes then went go bed. I woke up to my phone ringing. I see that it was Dean so I answered the phone. "Hi Dean" I say. "Hello Elizabeth, here is the deal I have your uncle and dad here with me. Now If you want to see then alive I need you to come to 4586 hollow Ln, there is a abandon warehouse and you will find us here"It says. "How do I know your not messing with me" I ask. "Here is your dad" it said. "Elizabeth whatever you do don't come here" Dean says. "Please listen to Dean" Sam says. "Now you know I'm not fucking with you, you have 10 hours until you never see your dad again" it said then the phone hung up. Leaving me shocked I run, pack a bag, take a quick shower, grab Olivia and head to the garage. I put Olivia in a box then into the car, throw my bag into the back seat then get into the car and drive away. "4586 Hollow Ln here I come" I say then speed off.