Chapter 28: Jail

Elizabeth P.O.V
I open the door and say "can I help you officers". "Are you Elizabeth Harris" they ask. "No, why do you ask" I say. "Well your pretty popular around here and we've been looking for you" one officer says. "Well I think you have the wrong person, sorry" I say as I start to close the door. "Well funny thing is we know who you are and your coining with is or we will force you" the other offices says. "I haven't committed a crime, how can you arrest me" I say. "Too late" the officer says as he puts cuffs on me. I try to run but I fail.

As we are in the cop car I ask "how did you find me anyways" i ask. "Well all of your friends pitched in money and a reward is issued to anyone that found you first" the driving cop says. "Great so now I'm a prize, how did this person see me" I ask. "Well I won't say who reported it but it was in the motel lobby, they said you were getting coffee" the passenger cop says.

He drives me to a facility and the first thing I do when I get there is call Deans burner cell so they can track him. "Luckily I wrote the number on my arm before I opened the door for the cop" he picks up and I say "Dean I need your help". "What's wrong" he says. I then tell him the whole story and where I am. "I'm gonna come get you or break you out of there" he says then we both hang up.

They take to go a cell where I have to wait before I can get put into a cell. While I am waiting I try to think of ways to escape. After a few minutes there was a girl that started talking to me. "Hey aren't you the girl that just disappeared with you mom, I have seen you all over the news" she says. "Oh by the way I am Amanda" she says. "Oh, well I guys I am that girl so I assume I don't have to introduce myself" I say. "Your Elizabeth, where have you been" she asks. "I have been in the forest" I say which was not completely false. "Oh, that's not cool" she says. "Well it was pretty peaceful" I say. "Well why was there blood found in your house" she asks, "I don't know" I say just trying to end this conversation.

A couple of hours pass and finally I hear someone come into the doors where I am. I look up and see that it is A guard. He puts hand cuffs on me then takes me to a cell. I have to do The while strip search which was pretty invasive. "Why is this happening" I ask. "Well you are being charged with avoiding arrest" the cop says to me. "What does that mean" I ask. "You will wait until Monday to hear from a judge" he says. "But it's Tuesday" I say. "Not my fault" the cop says.

A new cop takes and gives me clothes, and shows my to my cell. She uses a key then opens the cell door. When I go inside I see Amanda. "Well I guess we are cell partners" she says. "I guess so" I say as the cop locks the cell door. I put my stuff down and lay down. "What's your charge" she asks. "Avoiding arrest, what about you" I ask, I mine as well get along with her because I now live with her. "I am charged with robbery because I stole a candy car for my brother" she says. "Oh" I say. After a couple hours of talking it is time for bed so we all lay down then the lights are shut off.

I am woken up to a officer yelling at us to wake up. It is still dark outside when I look out of our small window. I go to shower then we go to the cafeteria. We eat this weird oatmeal type thing with a banana then we go back to our cells. I decide to read the Bible because there is nothing better to do. I see Castiel's name and read about him. "That's interesting" I think to myself.

I read about Cas then the officer opens our cells and we have to go to a class since I am supposed to be in school. We learn about chemistry and some math then finally it was over and we went to go eat lunch. We had some kind of sandwich, a small salad and some water. After eating lunch we went outside to get some fresh air. It really like forever but we finally go back to our cells. We wait like an hour then we go eat dinner which was soup and some bread.

Some girl walks up to me and says "do you wanna go to the back".  "No thank you" I say. "Why is it because your scared to get it on with a real girl" she says, "no, I'm not a lesbian and I have a boyfriend" I say. "So you think that your too good for me" she says. "No I'm just not a lesbian" I say. She finally walks away and we go back to our cells. When we get back we go to bed.

I wake up to the cell door being opened. I sit up and look and see that it is Castiel that is standing in the door. "Sam and Dean sent me" he says. "Finally" I says. I stand up and follow him. We walk past many guards laying on the ground "they are sleeping not dead" he says. "Oh, ok" I say. Castiel hands me a bag of clothes and says "Dean gave me these to give to you" I go to the bathroom and change. As we start to walk out the prison sirens go off. Me and Castiel take off running. They probably shouldn't have made the jail so close to a forest because that's where we run to.

After we are sure we lost the cops we start walking. We finally made it to the other side of the forest and onto the highway. Castiel stops for a second. Points toward a direction and says "the hotel is that way". It actually wasn't that awkward walking with Cas. Luckily we are only a few miles away from the hotel.

After a couple hour we finally make it to the hotel. We knock on the door and the door swings open. Dean grabs me and hugs me. "Don't ever do that again" he says as he lets me go. "Don't worry, if it's in my control I never will" I say then hug Sam. "I hated that place" I say as I let go of sam. "Thank you Castiel" I say. "You can call me Cas" he says.

I go to the bathroom and shower. I put on a pair of leggings and a Batman shirt. I straighten my hair and throw on mascara. I walk out of the bathroom and Sam, Dean, and Castiel talking. When they hear me walk out they all get quiet. "What's wrong" I ask. "Nothing, why do you ask" Sam says. "Well you all got quiet when I walked out here" I say, "we were just talking about how we are going to move to a more secluded motel" Dean says. "Oh, ok" I say then start packing but I had a feeling that's that is not the only thing they were talking about.

I packed up all of my things, including Olivia. We all got into the impala and drove to a more abandon part of town. Dean gets the keys then we all go into the motel room. "This motel is nicer then most of the ones we have stayed in before" I say. "Same for us" Sam says as we all look around. We settle down and decide to order in Chinese food.

"So What's our next move" I ask while stuffing my face with fried rice. "Well tomorrow we are going to go talk to the cops and get your moms file" dean says while eating orange chicken. "Oh, then what" I ask. "We will see from there" Dean says.

We all go to sleep after we all watched a movie together, and I slept on the couch so Dean can sleep in a bed. I wake up and see Sam and Dean dressed in their suits. I look at them and just blink, "are you ok" Dean asks. "You guys are stupid" I say then walk to the bathroom. They both just laugh at me as I close the door. I get ready for the day by throwing on a pair of blue jeans and a greys anatomy shirt. I walk out of the bathroom and see Sam and Dean talking to Lance. "Shit" I say in my head.

———————————————————————————Hey guys, I am sorry that this update is so short and it took so long to come out. I had a lot going on in my life but I won't get into that. I am going to start writing the next chapter right after I post this. Hope you have an amazing rest of the day and I hope you enjoy this chapter. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Mary-