Chapter 28 | Hey Angel

"When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.”
-Cathy Guisewite

•••

Liam's Pov

"Shit."

I muttered, putting a hand to cover my eyes the moment Sandrew and Ace left my room. Lalo lang tuloy sumakit ulo ko nung pumunta 'yung dalawang kupal. They are aone of the people I wanted to see at the moment.

I hate them. Pero hindi naman talaga nila ako obligasyon in the first place. Kaya mas okay na din na mag kaniya-kaniya na lang kami. Total, pinatunayan na din naman nila, na hindi ko sila maasahan gaya ng inaasahan ko. Mahirap talaga umasa.

And you know what's worst here? The fact I just wanted to die but life, damn life is not done fucking me up.

Na dinig kong nag bukas 'yung pinto ng kwarto kung saan ako naka confined, kaya tinanggal ko 'yung kamay ko sa mata ko to see who the fuck it was. Si Clyde and si Dad. Inalis ko ka agad 'yung tingin ko sa kanila, groaning. They walk towards my bed as they stood on the right side of the hospital bed.

"What are you thinking, Liam?" Panimula ni Dad. "You could've get yourself killed, you know that?!"

"That was originally my plan, you know." Walang gana kong sagot, playing on the tube of the oxygen na naka kabit sa ilong ko. Bullshit this thing is annoying. "But unfortunately, a certain angel saved my sorry ass."

"You're saying that we are bunch of narcissistic human beings, when you are one yourself. Aren't you thinking what we would feel when you actually did die?" Dad exclaimed that made me snort.

"Of course you don't want me dead after that scandal I made, siyempre kayo sisisihin ng mga tao dahil sa suicidal ko. It's all about your fucking reputation na naman 'yan." Na tatawa kong sabi, I'm still not looking at them. They made me sick. More sick. Dad sigh. Na natili lang na tahimik si Clyde, as usual.

"Tomorrow, the doctor said you can be discharged here." Pag iiba ng topic ni Dad.

"Why am I sensing a, but here?" Tanong ko, finally looking at him. He look at me, with sadness and disappointment in his eyes.

"Your ninong already covered you up to the police, so you won't get prisoned for illegal drug usage. But he suggested for you to go rehab, I know you wouldn't like it, so I arranged you in a home therapy to my friend in Batangas which was a psychiatrist, you will stay with with for three months and you'll be starting tomorrow." I frowned, my eyes widened because of what dad said.

"Fucking no!" Sigaw ko, sitting on my bed.

"What do you want? Get arrested?"

"Paano pag aaral ko?" I know this question was bullshit, but this is the only thing I could think of an alibi.

"I already talked to the head of King's earlier, you'll be excused." Kalmadong sabi ni Dad.

I clenched my jaw, forming my fist and glaring angrily at Dad. "You don't tell me what to do you, American dick! Kasalanan niyo 'to ni Joan e, kaya ko 'to ginawa. No way, papagayag ako sa gusto niyo!"

Dad was now also glaring at me. Blue eyes clashing. "This is for your own good, I am only concern for you."

"Fuck you and your concern! If concern ka talaga sa akin, iisipin mo mararamdaman ko. I can fucking fix myself, I don't need your fucking concern na sinasabi mo. You were never concern when it comes to me."