Chapter 51 | Beauty and Chaos

"Someday, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight."
- Michael Buble, The Way You Look Tonight

•••

Liam's Pov

"Clyde!" Sigaw ko, habang papunta sa kwarto ng kuya kong tukmol. Binuksan ko 'yun kwarto niya, to see him reading a book while laying on his bed. He turn his head from his bed to me. He smirked a little, taking in my appearance that made roll my eyes.

"So I'm guessing you're attending your acquaintance party?" Tanong niya.

"Hindi ba obvious?" Pa balang kong sagot. "Peram kotse mo."

He chuckled, shaking his head sabay turo sa susi na naka patong sa night table niya, saka siya bumalik sa pag babasa. Kinuha ko 'yung susi at lumabas na sa kwarto niya ng wala ng paalam.

As he said earlier, yes I'm going to attend this fucking acquaintance party of out school. For one reason only; Tiffany. Though ihahatid nga lang sila ni Trinity ng kuya nila, kaya hindi ko na siya na sundo. Kaya dumeretso na ako sa venue.

I was just wearing a white botton down shirt, top with a black leather jacket. Black skinny jeans at black ankle boots. I kinda slick back 'yung buhok kong medyo mahaba na.

Pag dating ko sa venue nag park ako sa parking lot. Pa hirapan pa dahil puno. I entered the party hall and showed the guard my invitation and ticket. Pag pasok ko, the place was already packed and the music was booming. The motif of the party almost made me vomit. Blue and pink, really? Ano 'to baby shower?

I was greeted by random people who I barely know, but know me by my reputation. I just ignored them as usual, dahil I'm busy looking for a certain someone. Then Henry with Virginia appeared in front of me.

"Oh hey, guys." I greeted them, faking an enthusiastic voice upon seeing them.

"Hello to you too, tara nandoon ang barkada." Sabi ni Henry, and I followed them to their table kung na saan nandoon din si Kirsten at 'yung dalawang kupal, na si Sandrew at Ace. Sandrew has still bruised at his face, so am I dahil sa suntukan namin nung isang araw. Paki alamero kasi, he knows me too well na ayaw kong pinapa kailaman ako, but he still does.

I sat beside Kirsten, while still glaring at the two, na tumayo na sa kinauupuan nila. Good. Mag sama kayong dalawa.

"You look good." Sabi naman ni Kirsten sa akin, dahilan para mapa-tingin ako sa kaniya.

"I know." Confident kong pag sang ayon, that made her roll her eyes and smirk. Then I look at her appearance.

Kirsten left her hair at it's natural wild curls. Her make up was dark and heavy, and of course her maroon lipstick is ever present. She was wearing a black off shoulder long dress that has a high slit on the side, showing her legs and the black ankle boots she was wearing. She looks like a temptress, that she already is.

 She looks like a temptress, that she already is