Epilogue

Epilogue

"Compromise where you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right, even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say: No, you move!"
-Sharon Carter quoting Peggy Carter, Captain America: Civil War

•••

Sandrew's Pov

"Mag iingat ka doon ha." I said pulling away from mine and Liam's hug.

"Of course, kayo din dito." Naka ngiti niyang sabi, taping my shoulder. A gave him a smile.

We are here on the airport, kasama si Ace, Trinity at Tiffany. Liam, his dad and his brother. Nandito din 'yung mga kaibigan ni Clyde, si Margo and 'yung isa nilang kaibigan na babae who I remember, Jephanie yata 'yung pangalan.

"O ikaw, gusto mo din ng hug?" Na tatawa na tanong ni Liam kay Ace.

"Siyempre naman." Na tatawa na sagot ni Ace, as the two embrace too.

"I'm gonna miss you ass hole!" Liam exclaimed, as they pull away. Ni lapitan naman ni Liam si Tiffany.

"And to my best girl." Liam said sweetly to Tiffany, pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head. Then he pull away a little, so then they are looking at each other.

"Oh video call at chat ha, subukan mo lang isnobin ako." Liam jokingly said to Tiffany making her smirk, despite the fact that she looks like she wanted to cry.

"Whay are you gonna do about it?" Tiffany taunt.

"Well if you snob my calls or chats, kukulitin lang kita ng kukulitin." Sagot ni Liam, making Tiffany chuckle.

Na huli ko naman si Trinity na katabi ko that she's mocking Liam. I nudge her slightly, kaya napa tingin siya sa akin.

"Inggit ka 'no?" Mapang asar kong sabi, earning an eye roll from her. I chuckle shaking my head, as I hold her hand and intertwine our fingers. She purse her lips, obviously stopping herself from smiling. I grin, returning my attention on Liam and Tiffany.

"Always remember that I love you, okay?"

Tiffany nodded. "I love you too."

Then they shared a kiss, that didn't last long dahil sinaway sila ng kuya nila Tiffany and said na kailangan na nila Liam umalis.

"I am going...I'll call you when I get there." Pag papaalam ni Liam kay Tiffany, kissing her forehead. Then he grab his luggage and walk to the entrance where will they check in. He stop infront of it and face us.

"Bantayan niyo 'yang baby ko ha, 'wag niyong hayaan na may ibang lalaki na lumapit diyan." Pag bibilin ni Liam sa amin ni Ace referring to Tiffany, who was now blushing.

"Yeah, will don't worry." Na tatawa kong sabi. Liam smiled, winking at Tiffany and giving me and Ace a salute, before entering with his father and brother to check in area.

Goodbyes are inevitable, but this isn't goodbye, this is just some sort of see you again. Because this is not the end.

•••

WAAAAAAH! OMG! OMG! OMG!
HERE'S THE LAST PART!

So how was it guys? The ending? The whole story? Tell meeee!

Anyway, I know I just thanked you all on the last chapter, but I wanted to thank you all again, because you guys are amazing and I love yoooouuu! Thank you so much guys, even though this book isn't famous you still chose to take time and check this out and that means so much to me.

I hope you'll continue on reading my future stories. Again thank you, stay awesome, happy trails and God Bless us all!

-Lili :)

P.s I did a little drawing of Liam, Sandrew and Ace that was on the multimedia, what do you think? :)