Chapter 39 | What Best Friends Are For

"We'll safety pin, the pieces of
our broken hearts back together
Patching up all the holes, until we both feel much better"
-5 Seconds Of Summer, Safety Pin

•••

Sandrew's Pov

I still can't process everything. I don't know, sobra akong na guguluhan. Maybe now is the right time, that I should say that shit just got real as fuck.

Buti na lang, us here in bad blood decided to buy a head quarters. Kung wala 'tong bahay na 'to, hindi ko din alam kung saan ako pupunta. Madami din nag s-stay dito actually, the one's who refuse to stay at their house, because they feel more free here. We had everything here, clothes, foods, alcoholic beverages, enough rooms, electricity, and even wifi.

My phone blows up last night with calls and text from Sasha, ate Luella, Margo and surprisingly Miguel. So I ended up, turning it off at hindi ko na alam kung na saan 'yun and I couldn't care less.

It's probably noon now, and I'm still laying at the same couch I laid on last night, getting wasted and high. With so much alcohol and drugs I consumed, I still can't find myself to forget everything that happened. The events last night and everything happened in my life keeps playing in my mind over and over again and it sucks.

I lift the bottle of vodka that was loosely gripped by my right hand and bring it to my mouth, gulping everything. Matapos kong maubos ay binitiwan ko na 'yung bote, as I covered my blurry eyes with my left hand.

Fuck it, ano ng gagawin ko sa buhay ko?

"Bwiset!" Inis kong sigaw.

"Ingay mo!" Someone familiar says, and right now I wanted to snap that someone's neck.

Inalis ko 'yung kamay ko sa mata ko, to see Liam and Ace walking towards me. I squint my eyes and rub it, to make sure that my eyes aren't fooling me nor am I hallucinating because of the drugs.

"Liam?"

"Joler Breeze, the one and only." He confirmed, shoving my knees down and sitting at the left the side of the couch. Umupo naman si Ace sa tapat ko, legs crossed, leaning his back on the wooden coffee table. The two of them are still one their uniforms.

"What are you doing here?" Nag tataka kong tanong ko kay Liam.

"May kekwento ako sa'yo." Sagot niya.

"I'm listening." I muttered huskily, saka ko inayos ang pag higa ko.

"I saw Kirsten early and guess what?"

"What?"

"I got on her nerves!" He proudly boast.

"I'm proud of you." Na tatawa kong sabi.

"I know you will be." Na tatawa din niyang sabi. Then the three of us ended up laughing quietly.

"I got something to tell you too." Sabi ko naman kay Liam. Ace already know about this when he went here earlier this morning bago siya pumasok sa school. And I know by now Liam already know about it too, but I told him anyway.

"I already met my real parents." Walang emosyon kong sabi.

"And they are a bunch of fuck ups, aren't they?" Sabi naman ni Liam, as I snort nodding.

"Na aalala niyo pa ba nung grade eight tayo? When we first learned how to drink alcohol tapos one time, ni-nakaw natin 'yung beers ni Miguel, tapos na huli tayo ni Sasha," Pag kekwento ni Liam.