Chapter 43 | Crazy

Chapter 43 | Crazy

"Right from the start you were a theif you stole my heart
And I, your willing victim"
-Pink, Just Give Me A Reason

•••

Liam's Pov

Friday came pretty fast. All throughout my eight hours being in school, wala akong ibang iniisip kung hindi kung saan ko dadalhin si Tiffany sa "hang out" namin at kung ano gagawin namin, beside finishing my part on that bullshit project that is due on Monday. Hindi naman talaga dapat ako papasok ngayon e, pumasok lang ako to spend time with Tiffany. If not that, I would rather stay with Sandrew and Ace back in our gang's headquarters, doing whatever.

As I went out in the classroom of my last class. I feel anxious about our hang out. I never do this hanging out with a girl--just the two of us thing, if I hang out with a girl that is only the two of us, it involves sex and nothing else. As I said I don't date. But this is not a damn date.

Maybe I should take her to the cinema and watch a movie? But what movie does she like? Then eat on a fancy restaurant, take her shopping, take her home then that's it. Isn't that what girls want? I don't have a fucking idea. Damn it. Bahala na ako---hindi si Batman. That superhero sucks and doesn't make sense, just like the other superheroes in his side of company, just saying. Coming from a big Marvel fan, ha!

I waited on Tiffany in the library where she texted me to wait. Mag papa-alam pa daw kasi siya sa kuya niya, kung saan siya na sabay umuwi. Having a super duper strict father and kuya surely sucks. Poor Perkins twins.

As expected from a library, it's so quiet obviously. The silence is kinda foreign but calming for me, since I'm used to my parents shouting to each other like they are some kind of deft, loud music on the parties I attend to and shit. I'm honestly surprised my ears are still not damaged.

After fifteen minutes of waiting, sa wakas dumating na din si Tiffany. What the hell to her so long? Does her brother put her into an interrogation session or something?

"Sorry, nag paalam pa kasi ako kay kuya na hindi ako sa-sabay sa kanila ni Trin, and gagawa ako ng project." Paliwanag niya, when we went out the library.

"Yeah it's fine." I said, sounding neutral like I don't give a fuck about her brother.

"And I have to go home before six." Dagdag pa niya, kaya napa tingin ako sa kaniya, giving her a seriously look. It's fucking three thirty already and she have to go home before six? Wow. I nodded anyway, running a hand on my hair na hindi ko na malayan mahaba na pala.

None of Clyde or even my Dad, let me use one their cars dahil wala pa naman daw akong driver's license and other whatever. So I ended up, borrowing Sandrew's motorcycle. Not that I'm complaining, he actually had a slick baby who looks like a motorcycle that is ready to join motocross. I'm just not comfortable driving motorcycle, but I can drive one. I just prefer cars.

"Diyan tayo sasakay?" Medyo gulat na tanong ni Tiffany, when we arrived at the campus's parking lot where Sandrew motorcycle was parked.

"Yeah, she's beautiful isn't?" I proudly answered tapping the seat of the motorcycle.

"Sa'yo 'yan?"

"Sandrew's." Sagot ko, placing myself on the motorcycle.

"So, bati na kayo?" Tanong ulit ni Tiffany, na nananatili sa kinakatayuan niya.

"Yeah. He's my fucking best friend---a brother I personally choosed, kaya walang dahilan kung bakit hindi kami mag babati." She just nodded, as I gave her the helmet na kinuha naman niya. "Are you gonna come with me or what?"