Chapter 38 | After

Chapter 38 | After

"I'm afraid that what we had was gone
Then I think of the start and it echoes a spark."
-Niall Horan, Flicker

•••

Liam's Pov

After my two days of absence in school bitches, I'm back. Like the usual scenario while walking in the large crowded hallways, it's either people greet me or they at avoid me. But what's not usual is, I'm walking alone. I haven't seen Sandrew or Ace sa tagpuan namin and I couldn't care less.

Last night, me and my dad had a not-so-heart to heart talk. We came up to an agreement na hindi na niya ako ipapa-rehab if I do good, but fuck him I don't know what the hell good is. It's not in my damn vocabulary. Then after our talk, pinilit ko na sarili ko na maka tulog, dahil pagod na din ako. I fucking a long two days. But sleep didn't came to me until four fucking am, because I can't stop thinking about her. The last time I was so ass-whipped like this was with Kirsten and speaking of the she-devil.

"Oh hey, you." She casually greeted, with her usual I-don't-give-a-fuck-with-anyone tone.

Ngayon ko na lang ulit siya naka salubong ever since the gang war---thanks to the King's University for being a fucking huge campus, but ever since nothing had changed to her, her usual wild hair, her cold gray eyes and everything, her being aesthetic. There's one thing that changed though, my fucking feelings for her.

"Yeah, me what's up?" Walang gana ko naman na sabi.

"Cool, you?"

"Better than ever." I said shoving my hands on the pockets of my slacks.

"Good for you." Sabi naman ni Kirsten, shrugging.

"So, how you've been doing with Kian and bullet ass?"

"Nothing. I didn't join their stupid gang anyway and Kian, there's nothing between us really, we all know I'm only toying with that fucker." She answered with a smirk.

"Of course and we all know you're good at it." Sabi ko naman habang naka smirk din, that made Kirsten's smirk disappear. So I snort.

"I'm just kidding, Kirsten!" I playfully said, mocking her infamous line, as I fake a laugh---so fake that it deserves a fucking Oscar and Grammy. "It's a compliment, dear."

"I hate you." She coldly said, walking pass me. I turn my head to watch her disappear in the crowd. I can't help not to grin. I finally fucking get into the ice queen's nerve.

I continued my walk down the hall. Napa tigil naman ulit ako sa pag lalakad when I saw Tiffany, inserting a book on her bag pack she probably get from her one locker.

Like usual, she was wearing her uniform neatly. Her hair was tied in a pig tail, and she was wearing light natural look make up. I don't get it why she had to wear make up, she's beautiful without even trying.

I walk towards her, kasabay naman ng pag Sara niya ng pinto ng locker niya. She jumps a little seeing me.

"L-Liam," medyo na uutal pa niyang sabi, as she locks her locker.

"Yeah, it's me."

"Uh, sige una na ako." Pag papa-alam niya. She was about to walk away, but I immediately hold her left arm.

"Haven't you remember, we had the same first class? Can we walk together or something?" I said and I know I fucking sound stupid.

"Can't you walk alone?" She unsurely ask, that made me roll my eyes.