Chapter 54 | Endgame

"That...that is the endgame."
-Tony Stark aka Ironman, Avengers: Age Of Ultron

•••

Liam's Pov

From a party yesterday, here I am again in a party. I was invited by Amanda, Sandrew's ex girlfriend na naging kaibigan ko din naman at 'homecoming' party niya daw 'to kaya hindi ko na natanggihan, so here I am entering their mansion. Isa pa nandito din sina Henry at ito na din 'yung way na sabihin kong mag papatalo na ako sa punyeta naming pustahan.

The party was already packed. As cliché that it is, the place was booming with music, smell of alcohol, smoke and sweat filled the surroundings. Various people greeted me, some even patted me on the shoulder, offered me a drink, though honestly I don't even know who the fuck are some of them.

"Liam! Glad you made it!" Amanda exclaimed nang mag salubong kami sa lounge area. We gave each other a hug, before pulling apart.

"Welcome back!" Naka ngiti kong sabi.

"I'm glad to be." Sagot naman niya. "Sino kasama mo? Girlfriend, no?"

"I came on my own, as obvious at it seems." Pabiro kong sagot that made her chuckle.

"Taka nga ako e, bakit hindi mo kasabay na dumating sina Sandrew at Ace." She said, taking a gulp from her vodka.

Obviously they are here.

"Nag away kayo?" Tanong ni Amanda, nung hindi ako sumagot.

"Hindi ah." I lied, earning a playful eye roll from her.

"Anyway, enjoy the party." She said, smiling before leaving.

Nag pa tuloy na ako sa pag hahanap kayna Henry, taking a bottle of vodka on my way and drinking it. I badly need this to calm my nerves. They'll probably call me things, after I said that I surrender. Such as I'm a pussy and shit. But I don't care anymore. It's time na pa bigyan ko sarili ko, and not what gave them pleasure.

Na kita ko 'yung grupo nila Henry, they are playing beer pong. Nandoon din si Kirsten who was sitting on the couch sa gilid, katabi si Victoria and other girls cheering and drinking.

"Uy, Liam! Join us!" Masayang sigaw ni Henry ng nakita ako.

"No, I'm just here to tell you something." Walang emosyon kong sabi. Tumayo si Kirsten sa kinauupuan niya at lumapit sa akin. She push me to sit on the couch as she sat on my lap.

What the actual fuck.

"I'm pretty sure, Liam's gonna tell us about the bet." Naka smirk na sabi ni Kirsten.

"So what's up? Na kuha mo na ba virginity ni Tiffany 'virgin mary' Perkins." Ma loko na sabi ni Henry, that made everyone laugh, except me. Suddenly my blood was boiling dahil sa sinabi niya. I form my right hand into fist, as I grip the bottle of vodka on my right.

"Don't call her that." Inis kong sabi, but it didn't stop them from laughing.

"E ano na nga?" Tanong naman ni Kirsten, playing with my hair. My breath was hitching, because of what she's doing. She was about to lean to my ear, but I lean away, that made her frown.

"I'm done with the bet of taking Tiffany's virginity, you guys win! I don't wanna do this anymore." I said, that made all of them stop what they're doing. They all look at me in surprise and confusion.

"Why? Aren't you having fun?" Medyo na tatawa at nag tataka na tanong ni Henry.

Sasagot na sana ako, when Victoria points at my left side. Pag lingon ko, nang laki mata ko, as my heart beats rapidly.