Teaser

⚠️ THERE IS AN INTERACTIVE ELEMENT FOR THE LATEST CHAPTER⚠️
- For those of you who are not my followers and are currently reading this book: Thank you for checking this out, for the latest chapter, the choices are left open for the readers (you will understand what this means by reading through the chapters).
- Your choice WILL affect the ENDING of this book, please be wary of that before choosing, please feel free to leave your choice. Every vote matters.

...

  "Please Y/N! Do this for me! He played me for a doll, for a puppet! I can't just let him go like this! He played with my heart, left me heartbroken, and broken, I need to get back on him. Please..." Katherine begged.

  You didn't want to go. It was their problem, it was their relationship, it had nothing to do with you. He never wronged you, he never did anything to you, but Katherine was your best friend, and like she said, she was heartbroken. He did deserve revenge for what he did to her...but what if you got into trouble, what if he caught you guys?

"Fine! But if we get in trouble, you're the one I'm blaming!" You sighed.

And this is where the story starts...

  ⚠️Chapters are already up, go check them out if you wanna

This is the story I will focus on when "A runaway prince" ends, this is only a teaser, it will start soon though, so don't go far. I might upload chapters when I feel like it, or when I get bored, but I will be uploading every Friday, just like how I did with "A runaway prince". Also "Unexpected" is the other book that I will upload every Friday as well, check that out.

Hope you guys are interested in this story. Leave a comment on what you think, by just reading the teaser, or anything you would like me to do with the story. I like hearing suggestions;)

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3