Chapter 53

*Y/N P.O.V.*

The car drive back after that remained in complete silence. You wanted to strike up a conversation so many times, but every conversation topic you could think of just didn't seem right for something to talk about after what Jungkook told you.

I thought we had something...Those words kept circling in your head. You didn't know what to respond to that. Especially after when you just denied the offer they gave you. You basically told them that you didn't want anything to do with them when it comes to the "relationship" between you and Jungkook. Did that even count as a "relationship"? You didn't even know at this point.

There were a few times you thought Jungkook wanted to say something, and your heart skipped a beat, but they all turned out to be false alarms. You felt guilty for everything you did, especially after what he said. You wanted to tell him what you truly felt, but you knew that it was too late. What has been done cannot be undone at this point. You can only go on with that "well-thought through" decision of yours.

What felt like after and eternity, you guys finally arrived back at school. Jungkook parked his car, and turned off the engine. You didn't want to get off the car for some reason. The fact that from now on you had to act like nothing between you guys ever happened, when deep inside you had so many things you wanted to say to him, so many feelings you had for him. It was just painful to relive. Getting off the car, meant that you were drawing a period for your story between you and him, and you wanted the opposite of that.

Jungkook didn't get off the car as well. He only stared down at his hands.

"We're here Y/N." He said.
"Yeah..." You sighed.

You looked out the window, feeling like you were going to burst into tears any second.

"Well, it was nice when it lasted." He said.
"Yeah..." That was the only word you managed to get out.

He took a deep breath and got off the car. At that point you knew that you had to get off the car no matter what. You regretted everything. Everything from the moment back when you agreed to go with Katherine into his house. You should have never met him, at least you wouldn't feel this hurt. 

You got off the car and left straight to your dorm. You didn't care if you had class or not, you just wanted to find a place and collapse. People were staring at you, while you were trying to hide your tears. You knew they were talking about the fact that you just got off Jungkook's car. But this meant nothing to you, you just wanted to shut yourself somewhere and never come out again.

You finally managed to get back to your dorm. You were searching for your keys through your bag, but for some reason you just couldn't find them no matter how hard you searched. You eventually lost patience, and just sat in front of your door, your face buried in your hands.

What have you done? You didn't want this, you knew you didn't. And yet you still chose to deny that offer. Your heart was telling to deny it, though you knew it was the correct decision to make regarding everything else that had to be taken into consideration. You hate the fact that you developed feelings for him, you hate yourself for even getting to know him in the first place.

The door then opened, and you quickly wiped your tears away, and looked up. It was Katherine, she was in her pajamas, her hair still messy.

"Oh my god. Y/N! What happened?! C'mon, let's get you back in here." She said, helping you get up.

You couldn't manage to say anything to reply. She escorted you to the couch, and helped you take off your bag.

"Let me get you a box of tissues and some water." She said.

You felt so tired, so numb. But you just couldn't stop yourself from feeling so bad.

"Here, wipe your tears away." She said, handing you a tissue. "What happened?" She asked.
"It was my fault." You sighed.
"There there." She said, taking you into an embrace.

That just made you burst into more tears. You wanted Jungkook here. You missed his hugs, his stupid jokes on you. Everything about him, you missed everything about him. 

"What have I done..." You said between tears.
"Look, you don't have to tell me what happened, but just know I'll be with you until you feel better." Katherine said, helping you wipe away your tears.
"Did you ever hate yourself for a decision you made..." You asked, staring blankly at that glass of water she brought you.

She seemed shocked from your question, her hand leaving your cheek. And looked down at her palms.

"Yeah."

Another chapter here for y'all. Going into the second storyline real soon, hyped yet? Hahaha, you don't have to be, I'm just messing with y'all. But it's true though, second storyline coming up.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day <33