Chapter 48

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

I dragged her into the store, her hand held in mine. I could see her eyes shining from seeing all these clothes. She wasn't lying when she said she didn't come shopping often, the clothes here weren't any special, but I could see the surprise in her eyes.

"They're so good looking." She cried.
"Go on, pick anything you like. It's about time you have a new wardrobe." I say.
"I don't even know where to start." She said, looking around.

I wanted to reply, but she quickly walked to a shelf, and started going through clothes. 

We walked around the shop, she kept asking so many silly questions. Sometimes I wonder how she managed to survive with the knowledge she had. It's funny how she knows almost nothing about clothes.

I wish I were the same, but with the position I'm in, I was forced to learn about colours and patterns. Being under the eyes of the media all the time, everything I wore had to be picked out carefully. 

I walked next to her, holding the clothes she had her eye upon, her hand 

"Okay, I think that's enough, do I need to go try these on?" She asked.
"Yeah I think that's enough. I don't think they allow you to bring too many at once, take like five, and I'll hold the rest." I said.
"How should I know if I should buy it?" She asked.
"If you think it looks good on you, then we'll buy it." I said.
"But-" I pushed her into the changing room.

I walked outside, and found a place to sit, waiting for her to come out. I had nothing to do, and my phone had nothing interesting. I was looking outside aimlessly, but then I noticed a shadow that quickly disappeared.

"How are they here?" I murmured under my breath.

I needed to get Y/N out of this place as soon as possible.

"Sir, you can't enter the changing room, it's full, if you have anything you want to try on, you'll have to wait" The lady said.
"Sorry, it's an emergency." I said, smiling.
"Oh...well," I didn't let her finish and walked in.
"Y/N!" I called.

I couldn't just open a changing room and look in, but I knew I had to get her out of here.

"Sir, please," the lady said.
"Just one second." I said. "Y/N!" I called out again. 

Suddenly, a changing room door opened. Y/N walked out, with the clothes from the shop. She looked good, which made me stood on the spot, not knowing what to say.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" She asked.

I finally snapped out of it.

"We need to get out of this place." I said, taking her hand again.
"Wait, let me change first." She said.

I let her take her clothes, and we were about to walk out, but then I saw that man again.

"Shit, how did he find us?" I cussed under my breath.
"What happened? Who are you talking about?" Y/N asked, confused.
"Sorry, I think there's something wrong with her shirt, we'll need this room again.

The lady was about to stop us again, but I dragged Y/N into the changing room again, locking it behind us.

"Jungkook," Y/N started.

The changing room was small, as it wasn't meant for two people, so Y/N and I were basically pushed against each other. Her face was almost pressed against my chest, she had her hands in between us.

"What's going on?" She hissed.
"They're here." I sigh.

Y/N furrowed her brows.

"There's one thing you need to work on, which is being clear." She said. "You know what you just said cleared up nothing right?" She said.

I wasn't paying much attention to her, I tried to look from the creaks of the door, making sure that they were gone.

"Jungkook, answer me." She said.
"Not now, you need to be quiet right now." I said.
"I have a right to know, you were the one wh-" I didn't let her finish, and put my hand over her mouth.

We couldn't risk being found here. They know we're here, and it wouldn't take them long for them to search the changing rooms. The only way we can escape is by running away when the timing is right.

I was lost in thought, planning an escape plan when she bit my hand.

"Ow!" I said.
"I'll bite you again if you do that again. If you want me to shut up, I should at least know why." She said firmly.
"We have people on our tails basically. We need to get out of here when they're not looking." I explained. 
"How did they find us." She asked.
"I want to know that as well." I sighed.

We were in a bad situation. I didn't know that they'd still be searching after all this time.

"What should we do now then?" She asked.
"We need to get out of here as soon as possible." I said.

Y/N was about to say something, but I saw one them walk in, I had almost no time to react, but I knew I had to make her quiet.

So I kissed her.

Hellooooo!!!! Hehehehehe, first kiss here guys!! Y'all satisfied with it?

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day<3