Chapter 34

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  "Woah, woah, woah." The person said, as you looked up, noticing it was Jungkook. "Where are you going m'lady?" He chuckled.
  "Let me go, this is called kidnapping. I did what you wanted me to, now I just want to get dinner." You groaned, trying to push him away, but he was way too strong, and you didn't even manage to move him a tiny bit.

  Jungkook put both hands on your shoulders, as you looked up at him, annoyed. Sure the treatment he gave you was nice, it did help you relax, and as much as you didn't want to admit this, the dress, the makeup, everything did give you a boost in confidence. But you honestly could live without all of this. All you wanted was a dinner, not all of these.

  "I know, but just bear with me a little longer, I swear it'll all be worth it." Jungkook said, in a slight begging tone.
  "No, look I'm sorry Jungkook. It's not that I don't appreciate all of this, it was nice to say the least, but I don't think I am prepared to have a five course meal with things that I don't even think I'll like. I wasn't brought up in a rich and fancy family like you were, but I do know what I like and what I don't, one of them being just a normal burger." You sighed.
  "You need to come with me..." He murmured, before even allowing you to reply, you were dragged behind him, his hand tightly on your wrist.

  You didn't know where he was taking you, why he was taking you. You wanted to stop him, but you just kept stumbling behind him, not knowing what to do, or what was going to happen.

  "Jungkook..." You started, but he seemed to have ignored you.

  You tried to free your wrist from this grasp, but he was holding on too tightly. Until you decided to just stop. You put all your force backwards, stopping your feet from moving forwards.

  "Jungkook stop!" You finally said, as he did. "I don't know what you're planning, I don't know what you're trying to do, but I've had enough." You managed to say, breaking free from his tight grasp. "All I wanted was a normal dinner, I don't think that's a lot to ask for, but I don't know how I was brought into all of this, and I know I'm thinking that agreeing to go with you to dinner was a mistake." You said, actually angry.

  Jungkook said nothing, his back still faced towards you.

  "I understand your frustration Y/N..." He started, as he turned around, taking your arm and pulling you closer. 

  You were reluctant at first, but his grasp was much lighter, and you were brought almost face to face with him.

  He rested his head on your shoulder. You didn't know what to do, or how to react to that, you were shocked, and only managed to stand there.

  "I understand that you want to leave, that you want to just have dinner, and trust me I want to have a normal dinner as well. I'm sorry bringing you into this." He sighed. 
  "Jungkook..." You started, but he interrupted you.
  "But could you please just look into the mirror, and see yourself." He said, stepping aside, as you just noticed the mirror standing there. 

  You looked at him in confusion, not knowing what to do. He used his chin to signal you to walk towards it. You then looked back into, and walked towards the mirror. You looked at your reflection. The glimmer from your makeup, the beauty of your dress, everything made you look so many times prettier than you would've every imagined. 

  "For the sake of those people working so hard to make you look like this, please, just bear with me." Jungkook said.

  You were mesmerized by your look. You didn't know what to feel anymore. What was this boy doing to you? Why is he doing all of this to you? Why are you even hanging out with him, when you two are clearly in different worlds?

  "I..." You started, but then looking at his darkened eyes, you suddenly saw how tired he was. This life style must be hard on him as well.
  "Okay...Just this once." You said, as you saw a glimmer in his eyes. 
  "Thank you." He said, in such a sincere way that you didn't think was possible coming out of his mouth.

  You two walked out of the room, as your hand was holding his arm. He lead you this sort of ballroom, where everyone was fully dressed in formal attire. There were no tables, and you knew that moment that this wasn't a dinner.

  "Jungkook...what am I doing here?" You asked, your voice almost trembling.

  "You're acting as my fake girlfriend."

  Hi guysss !!! I'm back !!! I hope everyone is doing okay, and having fun with their lives. I come with good news !!! I miss writing, and I am planning to bring back weekly uploads, but only two out of the four on going books I have are going to be uploaded weekly. So if you want this book to be one of the two, go comment under my latest post. Commenting here wouldn't count as I don't know how many people want it.

  Thanks for watching, and as always have a nice day <333