Chapter 49

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You were so caught back by Jungkook's kissed you didn't have time to react, you were just left there, standing, your mind blank. Jungkook on the other hand, didn't hesitate to take your hand, dragging you out of the stall, and ran towards the door, outside the mall.

He got onto a black car, dragging you in with him. He quickly closed the door, and the car started to drive.

"Where are we going! What is going on!" You finally asked, when you managed to regain your sense of thought back.
"I'm driving you guys back to mom and dad's place, those guys are sure to go to Jungkook's place to get evidence." The driver said.

You looked at the mirror, and you saw Lisa there, she winked at you.

"Now as for my dumbass brother who thought it would be a good idea to go into public without a mask or even a hat to cover himself," Lisa's tone quickly changed.
"I didn't fucking know they'd be here so quickly." Jungkook murmured,
"And this is why you qualify as being called a 'dumbass'." She said.

You have had enough of this, this isn't a life you wanted, all this running away, acting, hiding. It was all too much for you. You admired celebrities, having to be in the eye of the public all hours of the day. You just wanted to live a simple life, where going out wouldn't mean having to keep and eye on your surroundings, and having to come up wit acts to go against companies...you were not meant for this, nor did you want to do any of those.

"I've made up my mind." You said, breaking the silence on the car.

Both Lisa and Jungkook looked at you in shock.

"For what?" Jungkook asked.
"The offer." You replied simply.
"Y/N, don't make haste decisions, wait until we get to my parent's house, and we can talk this through, I know everything hasn't been going the best lately, but please, don't make any decisions now." Lisa begged.

You didn't want to hear another word of it. This wasn't a haste decision, it was just all the past experience leading up to this decision. You thought it through, there was nothing to discuss anymore, and you didn't want to linger on this topic any longer.

"No, it's okay. I understand how important this is to you guys, and..." you took a deep breath, "it might seem selfish of me to do this, but this is my life after all, and I am the person who determines how I want my life to be like. One thing I know for sure, this isn't it."

You know that normally, it would make sense to agree to the offer. There was nothing to disagree with, Jungkook's family take over your life, you become famous, not needing to worry about money or anything. Everything would see, perfect that way. But that was the type of life you hated, where you did nothing, everything just being brought to you, it seemed disgusting.

You wanted a life built by your own hands, even if it meant a lower than average life, at least that way you know that your taking the results of the decisions you made.

Jungkook wanted to talk back, but he received a phone call.

"Hello?" He said, picking up.
"Yeah, Yeah, the paparazzi somehow locate me at the mall. Yeah, we're fine, Lisa got here right on time. Mmhm, Yeah, we're on our way back. Yeah she's fine, she's safe with us."

You were caught back by his words, was his mom asking about you?

"Yeah, we're almost there don't worry." He said, "yep, bye, see you later."

He hung up.

"W-Why didn't you tell her?" You asked, suddenly feeling bad.
"You should tell her yourself, I don't want to get involved in helping you tell my mom about your decision." He said, rubbing the back his neck, annoyed.
"I..." but he cut you off.
"Plus, she wouldn't believe it if I told her, she would say that I wasn't trying hard enough, or not taking good care of you or something. If you told her she'd believe it more." He said.

You said nothing, and neither did they for the rest of the of ride. You guys got to Jungkook's parents' house. The butler helped you off of the car, Jungkook and Lisa following behind you.

He led you guys into the house, and Jungkook's parents where sitting inside already. Jungkook's mom stood up the moment she saw you, embracing you with a warm hug.

"I was so worried when I found out, are you okay?" She asked.
"Yes..." you took a deep breath, deciding this was the time to tell her, "Miss I..."

"I know."

Hello, so sorry for not updating last week, I was sick haha...But here it is now, up and running!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching and have a nice day<3