Chapter 70

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You held her hand tightly, your eyes watching her chest lowering and rising, each fainter than the last, until eventually it rested completely. Once you knew that she left, you planted a kiss on her hand, and carefully put both of her hands across her chest.

Your mission was done. You didn't like how it ended, you hated how this was supposed to be your choice, but it ended with two people making that decision for you. You felt weak finding out you had to choose, you felt even weaker now that you didn't even get to choose.

You sat next to her body, staring blankly at your hands holding the gun. You knew that he might check the bullets so you took the last one out, and put it in the pocket of the body. 

You looked up at the ceiling, still not processing what had just happened. From the moment you were presented with this "choice", it felt as if everything was just a dream. You stood up, taking one last look at the body, and left towards the door

This was it, you've had enough of being pushed around to do things. There needed to be an end to this. You opened the door, and was met with the six guys. They all looked restless.

"Y/N!" Jin called, taking you into an embrace.

You wanted to hug back, but with the blood on your hands, you didn't feel like you were worthy of giving anyone a hug anymore.

"Y/N, what happened? Where's Jungkook and Lisa? And Katherine?" RM asked, entering the house.
"No wait-" You tried to stop them, but it was too late.

They all looked at the body, not realizing that Jungkook's mom was dead, only assuming that she was taking a nap.

"Oh guys shhh, miss is taking a nap." V said.
"No..." You said.

The boys looked at you.

"She's dead." You managed to grit out of your teeth.

You closed your eyes, not ready to face their reaction. What would they think if they knew that you were the "murderer"? What would they say?

You bit your lip, waiting for the harshest words to come out of their mouths. You knew that the boys were close to Jungkook's mom, you knew that to all of them, she is more than just "a friend's mother", that she was more like a friend, a sister, and a mother to them.

You wouldn't be surprised if they all hated you, if they decided you just beat you up on the spot. You would have. You hated yourself, for being such a hypocrite. You knew, better than anyone, that everything is happening because of the lack of power you had. All this injustice would not be happening, if you had even a little bit of influence. 

You shamefully looked down at the floor, not know what to expect from them. At this point, it didn't even matter what they thought, you couldn't allow yourself to be with these people anymore. All you bring, seemed to be catastrophe and death.

You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder. Your head shot up, and you saw RM standing in front of you. 

His eyes gave off nothing. You wanted to say something, but you were too caught up in his gaze. You couldn't see anything, his eyes gave no hints. You silently waited for the most hurtful words to come out of his mouth.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked.
"In the basement of the building." You answered.
"We need to put a stop to this." He said.

You didn't know how to reply. Even if the boys didn't interfere, you already finished your deed. Or should you say, you were "helped" to finish the mission.

"You guys don't need to come. I'll back in alone. He wants me to report back to him." You said.

You knew RM was going to say something, but you just ran out of the house. You honestly was just making up an excuse to be alone. As much as the boys were in shock, you were as well. First Katherine, then Jungkook's mother. You knew that you couldn't stay there any longer. If you did, you thought you might have suffocated.