Chapter 37

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You stared at Jungkook's uncle, trying to show him that you stand behind every single word you say. That you, truly, loved Jungkook. You hated that you had to do this, but you didn't want to ruin Jungkook, or his family. If taking on a small lie, that you are in fact his girlfriend, and you do, as ridiculous as it sounded, loved him.

  Jungkook's uncle, narrowed his eyes, but you smiled and nodded. You knew that you were in deep shit, but you didn't want to think about it for now, you just wanted to get this done with, and tell Jungkook the stupid lie you said, then face the consequences.

  "Are you sure about that? I have never heard Jungkook talk about you, or bring you to our family dinners." He said, still smiling.

  You started to hate this man so much, what does he have on Jungkook, and why does he care so much about who Jungkook dates? What is his motivation for this?

  "I..." You had no answer for that, but then, out of no where, someone's arm was around your shoulder, and covered your mouth.
  "I think you've done enough asking today, I don't want to get my girlfriend involved in so many things about finances, so I never bring her to dinners. And since she isn't involved in any business, there is no reason for me mention her." Jungkook said.

  Hearing Jungkook's words, a rock in your heart fell. You felt safe, his arm now holding your waist, standing so close to you. 

  "Jungkook please don't misunderstand..." Jungkook didn't bother to hear him out, and led you to walk away.
  "Good day to you too." He dipped his head, took you along, and walked away.

  It was silence between you and Jungkook. You kept looking up at him, and his face was dark, his eyes especially. It was pretty obvious he was annoyed, but you didn't want him to be like this, you missed his teasing personality. As much you hated him teasing you, and dragging you down into this loophole, but you missed that part of him, you've never seen him this serious, and you were sort of scared.

  "I told him I loved you..." You whispered.

  Jungkook widened his eyes, and looked at you in shock. But the started laughing, and though you didn't want to admit it, but it was a cute laugh. He half covered his mouth, his eyes turning into one line. It was a cute laugh nonetheless.

  "You said what?" He asked.
  "Okay, well it was clear that he didn't have any good intentions. I was trying to cover up for you." You said, "Plus, if you get an actual girlfriend, you can just say it didn't work out."

  Jungkook looked away, putting his hand on your head.

  "It's not that easy." He sighed, "I was serious though," he said.
  "About what?" You asked.
  "About the fact I didn't want to get you too involved with all this complicated business." He said, "This isn't going to be a onetime thing anymore..." He said.
  "Yeah, I figured, after I confessed my love to you, and said we had an arranged marriage." You laughed weakly.

  Jungkook looked down, and then looked at you.

  "You need to come with me." He said, and started dragging you across the room.
  "To where? Jungkook what are you doing?" You asked.
  "I need you to meet my parents." He said, and you stopped dead.

  He looked back.

  "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.
  "Meeting your parents? Dude, you know that you only bring someone your actually serious with to your parents." You said. 
  "Just trust me on this." He said.
  "I trusted you this entire time, and look into how much shit it has gotten me into?" You said, hissing, making sure not to make a scene.
  "You sort of have no choice at this point. Just come with me, I'll explain everything." He said.
  "Why can't you just explain it with me only? Why bring your parents into this?" You hissed.
  "Just c'mon, my uncle will not let you go so easily. If you don't want to deal with him again, you're coming with me." He said.

  You relived the conversation that you had between Jungkook's uncle. The most uncomfortable thing in the universe.

  "Fine." You sighed.

  He led you into this room, isolated from the party. And there they were sitting across a table, technically next to each other. 

  "Hello Jungkook." His mother said, "Who's this?"

  You stopped dead looking at Jungkook's mother. You knew that Jungkook looked good, as much as he was annoying, his looks weren't something you could deny. But Jungkook's mother, she looked good as well, but that wasn't the thing that caused your stop. She was so elegant, she looked good, but not like breathtaking, but her elegance was what was mesmerizing.

  "This is Y/N," He started, "Remember I said I had the whole girlfriend thing covered?" He sighed.
  "And this was your plan." His mom finished his sentence.

  During this entire conversation, you were so confused. You knew that you were supposed to smile just to be polite, but you couldn't bring yourself to smile anymore.

  Jungkook's mom stood, up and you were ready to run and bolt out of the room, but Jungkook saw you motivation, and pulled your arm.

  "Don't worry she's not going to kill you." He reassured.

  "It's such an honor to finally meet you, we've heard so much about you."

  Hello, sorry for the boring chapter, but things get more interesting from here I promise. But here's the weekly update :))

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day <33