Chapter 56

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

My eyes fluttered open, to find myself under the tree that I chose to sit next to. I lift my head up seeing V looking down at me. 

"Rough day?" He asks.
"I'd rather not talk about it." I sigh, looking up.
"Then why do you look like you need a drink." He said.
"I do actually." I replied.

He shook his head and helped me get up.

"Let's go home, if you still need that drink then, I'll drink with you." He offered.
"Nah, don't do something you don't want to." I said.

Those words hurt me more than I thought they would have. They apply so well to Y/N's situation. She didn't want to sign the contract, and therefore she didn't. It makes perfect sense, why am I being such a baby over this?

I wanted to punch the tree, but Tae caught my fist.

"Ah ah ah. You're still a celebrity, if fans saw your fist wrapped up, they would get into those weird conspiracy theories. It would do more harm to you than good." He said.
"Let's go." I groaned.

We walked back into my car, and I was about to start the engine, when he stopped me.

"Gimme the keys, I'm driving today." He said.
"Nah fuck you man, you almost crashed my car into a tree last time you drove." I laughed.
"Key word: 'almost'. I swear to god man, you're definitely going to crash us into a tree. You're basically half drunk already." He said.

Eventually I found out he wasn't going to give up, and out of not wanting to spend more energy dicking over something as small as who was going to drive, I handed him the keys.

"You could also use this time to just relax." He said.
"Shut up." I groaned.

He drove back to my place, and threw the keys on the couch.

"If the keys somehow make their way in the couch again, you're either going to dig them out, or you're buying me a new car." I warned him.
"It's not like you don't have the money to afford a new car." He laughed.
"No fuck you, it's just that I don't want to go through the process of digging up keys from my couch, or the stupid things you need to sign when buying a new car."

I collapsed on the other couch, as he sat down on the other end.

"Now tell me exactly why and how you ended up falling asleep under a tree, looking like you just went through a hard break up." He said.
"I'm fine, I just need a break." I said.
"From what?" He asked.
"Everything to be honest. I just want to leave and disappear for a while." I sighed.
"Be man dude, like it's selfish to think that. Go face whatever is bothering you, running away from it is never the option. It's going to come back and haunt you eventually." He punched my shoulder.

I just turned my head to the inner side the couch. It was really a matter if I wanted to face it or not. Y/N gave a clear answer, and there was nothing to do that could stop that answer. Tae was right, I just didn't want to face the fact that she denied the offer.

"Thanks man, appreciate it." I said.
"Anytime dude." He laughed, "Now, I have a small favor I was hoping you could fulfill for me."

I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

"I fucking knew that you didn't come here just to make me feel better." I said.
"At least I helped." He said. 
"What do you want." I groaned.
"That's the spirit!" He exclaimed.
"Cut straight to the point or I'm out." 
"No sorry! Okay okay! So I have this event next week that I need to attend, and they said that I could bring a friend." He said.
"When next week?" I asked.
"Friday." 

I honestly didn't want to go. Fridays were usually when I got some time off for myself. It's not that I had plans or anything, but sometimes being able to just be with yourself and watch shows is the most relaxing thing. Especially when you're already so worn out.

"I don't know..." I started.
"Oh c'mon please! I hate going to events alone, if you came then at least I would have someone to talk to." He pleaded.
"Events are for making new friends, who knows who you might meet if you went alone." I suggested.
"You and I are both clear that we will always be seven people, no more no less."

I laughed. He was right, as funny and sad as it sounded. We tried to incorporate more people into our group, but they either never found a way to fit in, as much as we welcomed them, or that we just didn't like them. Other times we had arguments between the seven of us, but since we all grew up together, we always found a way back together.

"Please, Jungkook." He begged.

*Y/N P.O.V.*

"It would really mean a lot to me." Katherine said, shaking your arm.

"Fine, I'll go."

Hehehehe, did you guys understand what's going on? Hehehehe. I'm in my finals week, so that's why I couldn't upload last weekend. But I managed to find some time to get this chapter up and ready.

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a nice day <33