Chapter 33

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  "This is actually pretty nice." You murmured under your breath. It really has been a while since the last time you had time to work on yourself. You slid down the side of the tub slowly, enjoying how the warm water went up from your shoulders to the bottom of your face. You had your hair tied up, so you didn't allow the water to fully submerge your face.

  "Miss, whenever your ready to come out." Britney called. 

  You looked up at the time, and around twenty minutes have already passed. You really didn't want to get out. You wanted to enjoy yourself for longer, or even just pass out in the tub, but you knew that you couldn't do so. You're here because of Jungkook, the only reason you could have the luxury to even have a twenty minute break in this comfortable bathtub is because of him, and you feel guilty if you made him wait for too long.

  You sighed, and got out of the tub. You wrapped yourself with the already nicely folded towel, and wrapped your hair up with the smaller one next to it. Before walking out of the door, you looked back the bath. You didn't know when would be the next time you could have time to work on yourself again. Lately there's been more and more drama, and something tells you that it's not going to end. At least not now.

  "Right this way please." Britney said, bowing a little, and leading the way to another door.

  Inside the other door was a massage room. You didn't quite understand the purpose of getting a massage right after already feeling relaxed the in tub, but you decided to go along with it. You were about to take off the towels, but Whitney stopped you.

  "No miss, this is a face massage." She laughed.
  "Huh? Oh sorry, I just saw the bed, and thought it would be a full body one." You said, embarrassed.
  "Britney will give you a massage on the legs, arms, and shoulders, while I massage your face. But you don't need to take anything off." Whitney said.

  You lied on the bed, and was told to close your eyes. You didn't know you were so tired until this moment. And with Whitney and Britney massaging you, you felt the urge to sleep. They were gentle, and the massage was indeed very relaxing. All the tension you had, the doubts, and the drama all seemed to disappear in that moment. 

  You didn't know how much time passed until you were woken up. When you opened your eyes again, there they were staring over you.

  "Our employer believed you need a rest, and ordered us to give you a massage to help you with it." Britney explained.
  "We were also ordered to give you skin care, since he said that you didn't take care of your skin properly." Whitney continued.

  You were about to say thanks after Britney's speech, and thought that "maybe under that weird coat of his, he does have a nice and gentle side of him", but then he quickly insults you on how you didn't know how to take of you skin.

  You shook your head lightly. "What was I expecting from a guy like him?" You said under your breath.

  They led you to a dressing room, full of shelves and mirrors. There in the middle of the room, on a white cushion bench, was a gown. Dark red in color, simple, yet beautiful. Along side it, were matching colored heels. Your heart skipped a beat seeing them placed right next to each other. 

  "You need to put this on, miss." Britney said, as she handed the dress to you.

  You were overwhelmed with pressure all of a sudden. Thoughts roaming through your head: "what if I broke the dress? How expensive must this be?", "what if I tripped on it?", "what if I tripped while wearing the heels? I never knew how to wear them.", "what if I embarrass myself by not knowing an answer to some fancy, rich person's question?" 

  You quickly pushed the dress back to Britney, shaking you head, and walking backwards.

  "Oh no, I can't take that. I really don't think a dinner would be this extra. I mean he's just making up for barging into my dorm." You laughed nervously.
  "This is part of the process." Whitney explained. 

  You were about to get out, but they stopped you, and forced the dress onto you. You were then pushed on a chair, while they did your hair and makeup. You hair was half tied up into a bun, while your makeup was very light. Nothing too crazy, but you had to admit, it did make you look better. Once everything was ready, you were finally let out of the room. That moment you felt anxious, and dashed out in your wobbly heels to the front door, wanting to leave.

  But you bumped into someone.

  Helloo !!! Thank you guys for the long wait, I've explained why it took me so long to upload these days on my wall, go check that out. It's a really important messages that I hope you guys understand and support me on :)

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day <3