Chapter 28

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You were still lost in thought, when your phone got a message, you quickly shook you head, clearing the thoughts, and turned on your phone, reading the message. 

  Katherine: Y/N, I'm coming back late today, have some catching up to do at the library, sorry, but you'll have to eat alone today.

  You: Nah it's alright. Should I leave some for you? 

  Katherine: You don't have to, I think I'm gonna grab dinner, and pull an all-nighter.

  You: Okay.

  You turned off your phone, and threw it on the couch. Suddenly, you remembered that you still had class this afternoon, and its been a day since you showered.

  You quickly grabbed a new pair of clothes, and hopped into the shower. As the hot steaming water was hitting your skin, you let your thoughts flow again.

  You had to grab your keys back, since Katherine was coming back late. But you couldn't just go out of your dorm, and leave it unlocked, though you knew that there was a small chance of someone sneaking in, you still didn't want to risk it. There's always that 'what if' factor.

  You could text Josh, and let you help him grab it for you, but he doesn't really know where to look, he has been on campus a few times, but you weren't really sure if he would be able to find it, and make his way back.

  You came out of the shower, while still blowing your hair, you heard a knock on the door. You quickly, put down the blow-drier, and ran to the door. Looking through the peak hole, it was Jungkook.

  You slammed your back on the back of the door, slapped your forehead. Why is he here? I'm not even dressed, oh god...And my hair is still dripping wet, unless I want all my clothes wet I can't put them on right now, Great.

  "Y/N, I know you're in there." He knocked again.

  You had no choice but to open the door, but you opened only a small peak of it, and only showed your head, trying to keep your body in, since you were only wearing a towel.

  "Hi sorry, was uh..." Your brain was going as fast as it can to come up with a lie, "caught up in an essay." 

  Jungkook looked at you bored, and raised an eyebrow.

  "Your hair is still dripping water, Y/N, I'm not that stupid." Jungkook said.
  "Yeah, anyways!" You tried to get out of the topic. "Why are you here?" 

  Jungkook sighed, and shook his head.

  "I need to go in, and grab something. One of my friends borrowed something to Katherine, and she wants it back now." He explained.
  "Then why can't she come on her own?" You narrowed your eyes.
  "She doesn't know where Katherine lives." Jungkook, scratched the back of his head, "I just need to..."

  He tried to open the door, but you put your entire body weight on it, not allowing him to. He tried again, but you blocked him again.

  "Y/N, let me in, I'm just here to grab something." He said.
  "Um...You can't come in right now." You said.
  "And why not?" He asked.
  "Well uh..." Here I go again, trying to make a stupid excuse, you thought to yourself. "I was watching some stuff." You blurted out, then realizing how wrong it sounded.

  Jungkook went laughing, as you rolled your eyes. 

  "Watching what? Porn?" He laughed.
  "Yeah, you know what, that *was* what I was watching, who said girls couldn't watch porn?" You said.

  Jungkook shook his head, and sighed.

  "Y/N stop lying, I know you weren't watching porn." He said, as he took you by surprise, and opened the door. 

  You were just standing there, not knowing what to you, in your towel, as your hair kept dripping water on your shoulder. Jungkook stared at you in disbelief, and turned his head away, the back of his head covering his mouth.

  "Oh. My. God." You said.

  You didn't even give him time to reply, and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind you. You quickly blow-dried your hair, and put on your fresh pair of clothes, and came out of the door.

  Jungkook was looking around at some of the photos in the frames that were on the counters.

  "Hey..." You said, awkwardly.
  "Hi..." He said, turning to you.
  "Yeah...*that* was why I couldn't let you in." You laughed.
  "Yeah...I get that. I shouldn't have just barged in...sorry." He said, looking down at the floor.

  You walked up to him, looking at the picture he was looking at before you walked out. It was your family portrait, with Katherine in it. 

  "Why is Katherine in there?" Jungkook asked.
  "It's a long story..." You said, sitting down on the couch.
  "Well, since I'm here..."

  "Let me make it up to you? How about dinner? And you can tell me about this long story."

  HI guys! I'm officially back, the VPN is working now. So weekly updates are back on! I'm serious this time, thank you guys so much for waiting so long.

  The voting is still open, if any of you could help out, it would really mean a lot to me. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the last chapter, details are there.

  Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and as always, have a nice day<3 See you all, next Friday.