Chapter 1

*Y/N P.O.V.*

Katherine drove her car to Jungkook's house. Jungkook was the hottest boy in the school, they were dating for three years already, but broke up a few weeks ago. Jungkook moved on very quickly...or should you say, he cheated on Katherine. Katherine was heartbroken, and sobbed in your arms for a whole night. You weren't sure if he actually cheated, or if it was Katherine who did, but was too scared to admit it...you were too afraid to ask though. She has in a bad state already, you didn't want to make it worse.

It made no sense to you though. Jungkook had a good reputation, only that he was playboy, and he moved on quickly, but you weren't sure if he was a cheater like Katherine said he was...if he was, wouldn't every one know already? Wouldn't the news be spread out already? Then why would so many girls still like him? Katherine was hiding something from you...but you were too afraid to ask, and it shouldn't be something she's proud of.

Katherine stopped the car in front of a huge mansion, to you, it looked more like a small palace, or castle. She got off the car, and you followed her to the front door. Your heart was pounding, this was the first time you've ever went this far for something that to be honest, didn't really involve you. Yet you couldn't say no to Katherine, she would've hated you, and you guys have been best friends since middle school.

"Kat...you sure this is his house?" You whispered next to her ear.
"Positive, he's...taken me here before." She said, her darkened while saying those words.
"And...your sure he isn't in the house right now?" You asked.
"Yes, I know his schedule in and out. He should be out with his friends training right now, he shouldn't be back before 10." She said.
"You loved him a lot didn't you..." You said, softly.
"Yeah...I did, he meant everything to me...but that was before...I...he cheated. He's a cheater, he deserves this." She regained herself.

You still heard her hesitation, and she did mention herself. There's definitely something she's hiding. She took out a key and opened the door. The house was like ten meters tall or something. It was really bright, and empty. Jungkook was rich, and you've heard about how rich he was, but this was way out of your imagination.

Katherine lead you upstairs, into Jungkook's room. His room was clean, and tidy. His bed was done, and no dirty clothes were on the floor, his desk was also tidy. All his books were in the book shelf, all his clothes in the closet. You felt even worse for coming all of a sudden. He never did anything to you, and here you were trying to take revenge for something that didn't happen on you.

"Why are here exactly?" You asked.
"I'm trying to find who did he cheat on with me." Katherine explained, going through all his drawers.

You sat on his bed, and looked at a picture sitting on the top of his desk. It was him, and his six other friends, all smiling after practice. He was very good looking, and if it weren't for your self control, you would have fell for him as well, but you told yourself that you couldn't do it. He was Katherine's ex, and in her words a cheater, your friendship would fall into pieces if you did.

  You guys were going through his stuff, when you heard the door open. Both of you gasped, and ran behind his bed. You covered your mouth, trying to not let your breathing make him look here. He walked into the room, and threw something on the bed, then walked into the washroom.

  "I thought you said he wasn't going to come back before 10!" You hissed.
  "I didn't know he would come back so early! He's usual back at 10, who knew what happened!" Katherine hissed back.
  "Well, we seriously need to get out of here!" You panicked a little.
  "The windows are all locked, and if we opened it, he would hear us. We can't jump down, this is the third floor. Oh god..." Katherine started panicking as well.
  "Let's just run out the room, and leave." You were about to leave, but Katherine stopped you.
  "Wait! His phone is here, I might be able to get something from here."
  "Katherine that's enough, we need to leave!" You were trying to pull her away.
  "No just wait, I'm almost..."

  At that moment the bathroom door opened. It was Jungkook, wearing only a white shirt, his hair wet, with a towel on his neck, drying his hair with it. He furrowed his brows, seeing both of you in his room, and with his phone in Katherine's hands.

  "What are you two doing here?"

  It's almost new year, and I was bored, so here's chapter one. Leave a comment on what you think, I hope this will keep you guys entertained when "A Runaway Prince" ends, so yeah...

  By the way, Happy New Year to y'all! 2018 will be better! Bests wishes to all of you reading this, forget about all the negative things from 2017, and step into 2018, this is a new start! :)

  Thanks for watching, and have a amazing new year!<3