Chapter 16

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You stopped dead at his action, your body frozen on the spot. You could hear the quiet conversations going on as people passed by, but you couldn't get your body to move. You were lost in his eyes, your heart in your mouth.

When you realized that you've been staring for too long, you mentally slapped yourself, trying to wake yourself up. Jungkook himself was shocked as well, he also stood there, but his finger fell.

"Like the view?" He smirked.

That moment you didn't even need slap yourself, he slapped you already, with his stupid words.

"I should ask you the same." You retorted.

You turned around, and quickened you pace, but he pulled your arm, and you whole body back next to him.

"Why are you waking so fast? It's not like we're going to catch a plane or something." He mumbled.
"Well I want to get this over with, unlike you I have a life." You said.
"Hey, I just saved your pretty little face, you should at least show your gratitude." He said, raising an eyebrow, "If you can show your gratitude to Tae, then you can do the same to me."
"I did. I said thank you now didn't I?"

He laughed, and his expression turned serious again. He let you go, and kept walking.

You hated him doing this to you. Playing with your mind. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. But all these feelings, especially confusion, they are here, and you feel them. But you shouldn't, you shouldn't feel anything towards him. Oh god Y/N, what have you done?

You hesitated on whether to quicken your pace, but you didn't, you didn't know how to get there, and it would be even more awkward if you went the wrong direction. You two walked in silence, you trying to shake the extra feelings off, him, again with his 'I don't care about anything or anyone' face.

Luckily, you two got to the market.

"You go get your things, I'll go get mine, we'll meet here." You said.
"Sure whatever." He said.

Both of you walked in different directions, you quickly hid yourself behind a counter, and watched him walked away, once you made sure he was gone, you sighed in relief.

You pulled out your phone, checking the list Taehyung sent you.

"What are these things? A carrot? A pillow? What's this? A pen? Why are these things so random?" You murmured to yourself.

  You walked around the place, searching for the things on the list. Once you were done, you had your hands full of stuff of all sorts, some small, and huge.

  "Since I'm here, I should buy a pack of candy." You thought to yourself.

  With the things in your hand, you could barely see the road in front of you. There were times when you almost bumped into someone again, but you were quick enough to avoid it.

  You finally got to the candy zone. You stopped in front of the counters, with all the different types of packs, the different logos, you couldn't decide on which you wanted, until you landed your eyes on a pack. They looked tasty, but they were so far up.

  You put the things on the floor, and looked for a chair of some sort, anything you could stand on. But there was nothing within your range, so you decided to try and jump.

  When you were about to do so, someone landed their hand on your shoulder, and stopped you from doing so.

  "If you're that short, why don't you wear heels?" Jungkook said, reaching up, his arm nearly touching your face. You were trapped between the wall, and his body.

  You couldn't talk, you couldn't even think straight. You couldn't turn back, because he was so close. He took the pack down, and handed it to you. When he looked on the floor, seeing all the things he sighed.

  "Don't you know to get a basket or a cart? If you're going to buy so much stuff." He scolded at you.
  "I didn't know some of them were going to this big!" You said.
  "How could you not know? You're the one wanting to buy them after all." He said.
  "These are for Taehyung, he wanted to me to buy these!" You said.

  Jungkook fell silent. He walked away, leaving you frustrated. If he knows that I can't carry all these things, why doesn't he help me then? You crouched down, picking up the things, when a cart bumped into you.

  You looked back, and saw Jungkook behind the cart. You took all your things, and walked passed him. You didn't need his stupid cart.

  Once the both of you where done paying the money, you were ready to head home. Your bags were much bigger and heavier than his, but you didn't want to ask him for help.

  "Here, I'll take these."

  Ah ha! You've gotten to the end of this chapter, is this sweet enough for you guys?😂No? Okay...don't worry, there will be more of these in the near future. 

  Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3