Chapter 30

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You walked up to the main door of the campus. Still not knowing on how you'll deal with Katherine. And suddenly rethinking all your life decisions.

  Why and how did you think that this was a good idea? If you were lucky, you could get away with it, but most likely you won't be as lucky. And firstly, Rebecca might find out, but Katherine finding out would be a disaster, since you live with her.

  When you got to the door, there was a car waiting already. You looked around, hoping that it wasn't Jungkook, but there weren't any cars showing signs to be waiting for anyone.

  You tried to look as if you were waiting for him, trying to earn yourself some time to think of an excuse to not go. Since not going would resolve all your problems. But you didn't earn as much time as you hoped, as Jungkook rolled down the window, and raised an eyebrow.

  "You know that there won't be any car coming to pick you up any soon, no matter how long you wait." He said, sarcastically.

  He got out of the car, and opened the door for you. Once you buckled up, he tied his seatbelt, and the both of you were off.

  "You know that being mean to people doesn't make you cool in any sort of way?" You said.
  "Mean? I was jus stating facts. People don't just randomly pick strangers off the street if they wait a certain amount of time. Not even taxis." Jungkook said.

  You gave up trying to make reason with him, since you knew that you wouldn't win.

  "Where are we going?" You asked.
  "What? You had nothing to say anymore, and decided to change the topic." He said, as that smirk of his started to form on his face again.
  "No, it's not that." You said, in an overly exaggerated happy tone, "it's just that I know when someone isn't worth my time to explain myself, since they're not smart enough to understand."

  Jungkook laughed.

  "Now what? You have nothing to say, and start calling people dumb?" He laughed.
  "Just answer me, where are you taking me?" You said, annoyed.
  "Ah ah ah...What do you say when you ask a question?" He said, like he was talking to a child.
  "You walked in my apartment without my permission. I should have asked you the exact same question before you rudely bolted in." You said.

  Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

  "Fair enough." He said.
  "Then tell me, where are we going?" You asked again.
  "Don't worry, you'll definitely like it, and there's enough food to get you full." He replied.

  You laughed at his response, and he was now confused.

  "You do know who you're facing right?" You said.
  "What's wrong? Are you allergic to something I don't know about?" He asked.
  "No, it's not that. I don't doubt the fact that I would be good, since you rich kids have the best food no?" You laughed, "But you're facing someone that can eat a whole pizza by herself, and a bowl of pasta. You should be prepared to pay a ton."

  Jungkook shook his head, his eyes bored, but still looking at the road.

  "You're not in the position to remind me of what I should and shouldn't be prepared for." He said.
  "You were the one that offered to make it up to me with dinner. For all I know, I should be the one choosing where we want to eat, and then you pay." You said.
  "Okay," He suddenly pulled over at the side of the road. 

  He took his hand off the wheel, and rested his arm on the small counter separating the two of you. He stared at you intensely, and sighed.

  "So," He started, "Where would you want to eat?" He asked.

  The question took you by surprise. Honestly, you didn't know what you wanted to eat, you were too busy just trying to make Jungkook shut up, that you didn't even think what would happen if he asked you in detail on some of the claims you made.

  You stared back at him, not knowing what to say. The car fell silent, only with the two of you staring at each other. It became really awkward really quickly. And you had to look away.

  "Honestly, I wasn't expecting you to ask me." You laughed awkwardly, looking at your hand, while you played with your fingers.

  Jungkook was silent, and when you looked up to him, he was close to you, and gave a small blow to your neck. You jumped, and covered your neck.

  "What was that for?" You asked, taken away.
  "You're really not as tough as you look huh?" He said, putting his hands back on the wheel.

  "If you don't know what you want to eat, you're coming with me."

  I'm sorry this is a little bit late, but here it is!

  Thanks for you watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day<3