Chapter 44

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around your head, you wipe the smog off of the mirror, and start applying lotion, using the ones given on the counter. After finally finishing, you wrap another towel on your body, and take a deep breath.

You had to go find Jungkook and ask for clothes, but you landed in this awkward situation because he walked in on you not wearing clothes back in your dorm, even though you weren't fully naked, it was basically the same scenario all over again. But this time, you wanted to be the one in control of the situation, instead of waiting for him to walk in, You went out to look for him.

You remember where his room was, and slowly walked over, your hand holding over your towel. You stopped at his door, and knocked.

"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I need clothes to change into." You said.

There was no response, and you were considering to leave, but then the door opened, and there he stood, one eye closed, one eye opened, his hand scratching behind his head.

"Wh-..." He started, ut then he saw what you were wearing, and shut the door again.

You didn't know how to react, you decided to just leave. You turned around and was about to walk away, when he held onto you wrist, and turned you over. You didn't have time to see what he was up to, and a large jacket fell onto your head.

"You really need to wear more clothes when you see me." He said.

You took the jacket off your head, and quickly put it on. It was oversized on him, so it basically fit you like a dress. You zipped the zipper, and raised your hands, showing him the drooping sleeves.

"You can go to my sister's room and pick out some clothes you like." He said.
"Are you crazy? Do you know how skinny your sister is? Wearing He clothes will be the death of me." You said.
"She has oversized clothes, you can wear those." He mumbled.
"Her oversize is my perfect size." You retorted.
"Fine, I'll give you some of mine. Gimme a sec." He said, leaving the door opened, and walking away.

You peeped into his room, flashbacks of when you and Katherine barged into his house, and was caught red handed. Nothing has changed in this room, everything was just the way it was when you got here. Now thinking about it, it was such a cringy thing to do, but the past has past, and there's nothing you can do about it now.

Finally, Jungkook walked out with a shirt, and a pair of pants.

"You can wear these for now, we'll go out shopping tomorrow." He said, handing the clothes over to you.
"I don't need clothes, I just need some for tonight." You said.
"Yeah well, where are your clothes?" He asked, putting on arm on the side of his door, leaning on it.
"In my dorm." You said.
"And where is the place you didn't want to go back to?" He asked, now smirking.

You wanted to just smack him that instance, but you held back.

"Well I don't have enough money to buy myself new clothes." You said.
"And who told you that you will be the one paying?" He asked, bored.
"I don't want to use filthy money." You said, giving him an evil smile.
"Well if my money is filthy, you're living in a filthy house, talking to a filthy guy, while holding his filthy clothes." He said.

You wanted to reply, but you had no words.

"Now go to sleep it's late." He said, patting your head, and closing the door.

You seriously couldn't understand the guy, but at this point you've given up trying to, you're just going with the flow now. You have better things to worry about, than what in the world is in Jungkook's mind everyday. You'd be grateful if they were like porn, or games.

You sighed, and walked back into your room. You put the clothes on the bed, and went over to close the curtains. The lights immediately turned on, catching you off guard. You didn't know they were automatic.

You took off your towel, and started putting on the clothes Jungkook handed you. As you were putting them on, you could feel how warm they were, and how good they smelled.

"Did he give me the clothes that just came out of the drier?" You mumbled to yourself,

This warm feeling made you feel so safe and secure all of a sudden. His clothes, smelled like him, but fresher, and this, for some reason made you feel so warm, not only on the outside, but also inside.

What is happening to me?

Hey guyssss, weekly update here! Did you guys miss me?😏😏 (there is only one correct answer or no weekly update next week.) Just kidding! Or am I?

Anyways! Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, see you all next week<33